125 How Can Man Adequately Repay God’s Heart?
1. God is always silent on earth. No matter how excessively cruel man is, God just keeps doing the work He needs to do. He puts all His thinking and care into redeeming this group of impoverished people.
2. Who among you has recognized God’s loveliness? Who shows more consideration for God the Father’s burden than His Son does? Who is able to understand the will of God the Father? God the Father’s Spirit in heaven is worried about the beloved Son, and His Son on earth works His heart out for God the Father’s will.
3. Is there anyone who knows of God the Father’s love for His Son? Is there anyone who knows how the beloved Son misses God the Father? Torn between heaven and earth, the two are constantly gazing after each other from afar, side by side in Spirit. O mankind! When will you be considerate of God’s heart?
4. The Father has long been looking forward to His beloved Son’s quick return? He observes, He sits in silence, He waits. It is all for His beloved Son’s quick return. When will He again be with the Son who is wandering on earth? how can He endure the thousands of days and nights of separation, one in heaven above and one on earth below?
5. When God comes to earth, He experiences the many vicissitudes of the human world. God Himself is innocent, He suffers the same pain as man? Who can understand God’s heart? God gives man too much; how can man adequately repay God’s heart?
from “Work and Entry (4)” in The Word Appears in the Flesh