The Good Deeds, Evil Deeds and Various Fallacies That Must Be Clearly Discerned by God’s Chosen People
As most of God’s chosen people don’t understand the truth clearly, they are still unable to fully discern what good deeds and evil deeds are, and are especially unable to thoroughly discern certain fallacies and heresies. This is sufficient to show that most people have not understood the truth and entered reality. Those who genuinely understand the truth will have true discernment. They are able to discern good deeds from evil deeds, see through the substance of problems, discern all kinds of fallacies and heresies, and even use the truth to refute fallacies. They can utterly convince people, and make false leaders and antichrists know fear and shame. Only such people truly understand the truth and have entered reality. All those who don’t possess true discernment are definitely not people who understand the truth. All those who only talk about letters and doctrines, only know how to follow rules, and only understand the rights and wrongs which are very obvious, are all people who don’t have the reality of the truth. Such people won’t know how to discern when they encounter the deceit of false leaders and antichrists and the resistance to God caused by them. Therefore, people who don’t understand the truth and have not entered reality are definitely still able to be confused, tricked and deceived, and may even follow false leaders, antichrists, and all kinds of wicked people in resisting and betraying God. These people will be eliminated unless they pursue the truth and truly repent.
I see that many people, even after listening to the sermons and fellowship from the above and seeing the work arrangements from the above, still don’t understand the truth and cannot resolve actual problems in accordance with the work arrangements. This is sufficient to show that they do not understand the truth to the extent that they have enough discernment. Some people have difficulties taking things in, to the extent that they don’t understand the sermons and fellowship from the above and don’t understand the work arrangements. These are all people of poor caliber, who have difficulty understanding the truth and cannot keep up with the pace of the Holy Spirit’s work. They will be in great danger if they don’t do their utmost to pursue the truth and enter reality.
In order for God’s chosen people to sooner escape evil deeds, do good deeds, and not be deceived by various kinds of fallacies and heresies, below I have collated and summarized the 20 main good deeds that God’s chosen people should try to do, the 30 evil deeds that they should abandon, and the 80 types of fallacies and heresies that they must be able to discern. I hope all churches can communicate this two or three times at meetings so that all of God’s chosen people can be clear about these things and have a good idea of what they are. This is extremely beneficial to God’s chosen people understanding the truth, entering reality, shedding corruption, and doing good deeds. These are problems that God’s chosen people must resolve in their life entry.
The Twenty Good Deeds That God’s Chosen People Must Prepare
1. Frequently communicate the truth to resolve problems for God’s chosen people in the church life, constantly support those who truly believe in God and help them to understand the truth and to enter reality. This is a good deed. This is what real love is.
2. If, in doing your duty, you do not base it on transactions or do it for rewards, you have no other kind of intentions and do not go through the motions, and there are actual results, this is a good deed. People who do their duty in this way are truly making the effort for God.
3. If those who have been wrongly isolated or expelled from the church are found to be good people, strive to help and support them and accept them back into the church. This is a good deed. To receive brothers and sisters from other places who are seeking the church and to eat and drink the words of God and live the church life together with them is also a good deed.
4. Working hard to the neglect of one’s meals and sleep and making painstaking efforts in order to make the true believers of God’s chosen people understand the truth, enter into reality and grow in life—this is a good deed. This is the reality that the people who are truly considerate of God’s intentions in serving God should possess.
5. Focus on evangelism, witness God’s work whenever you have the opportunity to meet a suitable subject, preach the gospel as much as possible to gain more people. This is a good deed. If you can gain a few good people who truly believe in God and are able to really pursue the truth, this is even more of a good deed.
6. Employ all kinds of wisdom to block and restrict an evil person from doing evil upon discovery of their disturbance of the church, use the truth and wisdom to resolve chaos and ensure the normal continuance of the church life. This is a good deed.
7. To stand by God’s side safeguarding the work of God, protecting the life entry of God’s chosen people no matter what problems arise in the church is a good deed. If you are able to use the truth to resolve problems and enable God’s chosen people to understand the truth and differentiate good from evil, that is even more so a good deed.
8. To be able to ruthlessly expose and refute the wicked who dare to judge, attack, and oppose the man whom the Holy Spirit uses and uphold God’s work is a good deed. If the truth can be used to resolve the disturbance of all kinds of wicked people and antichrists, and bring benefit to God’s chosen people, then this is even more of a good deed.
9. To seek the truth upon discovering all kinds of fallacies and evil sayings in the church and refute and criticize them according to the words of God, keeping God’s chosen people free from harm and helping them to have edification and growth in life is a good deed.
10. If it is discovered that those who truly believe in God and are willing to pursue the truth have been deceived or controlled, it is a good deed to find ways to save them, to patiently fellowship about the truth and get them out of the hands of the wicked, truly return to God and forsake darkness for light.
11. If it is found that there really is a false leader or antichrist lording it over others and trying to establish an independent kingdom, it is a good deed to immediately report it and to contact the people who understand the truth to save God’s chosen people from the harm of Satan the devil.
12. When some people are caught by the police in the church, it is a good deed if someone can make every effort to protect God’s chosen people and can make appropriate arrangements for the money and goods of God’s house and protect God’s sacrifices from falling into the hands of Satan and the great red dragon. He who does this is a person who safeguards the work of God and is truly faithful to God.
13. It is a good deed to shield those who truly believe in God from arrest and use all connections to rescue those brothers and sisters who have been arrested. It is even more of a good deed to use wisdom to uphold the church life and protect God’s chosen people.
14. It is a good deed to do all one can to help brothers and sisters who truly expend themselves for God and seek the truth through the storm when difficulties and troubles arise. It is also a good deed to be able to help leaders and workers who expend themselves for God full time and whose families are in difficulty.
15. It is a good deed if someone can find ways to receive and help brothers and sisters who have been pursued and are on the wanted list, without being afraid of the risk and the price to pay, and moreover, can endure all kinds of people’s criticism, nastiness and troubles in doing one’s duty well to satisfy God.
16. It is a good deed to organize those brothers and sisters who truly believe in God and pursue the truth to eat and drink the words of God, fellowship about the truth and live a church life in trials. It is even more of a good deed to support the weak brothers and sisters to understand the truth and stand as witness during trials and disasters.
17. It is a good deed to expose and report evil people who steal sacrifices and embezzle the property of God’s house, preventing the loss of the sacrifices of God and the wealth of God’s house. Protecting God’s sacrifices from falling into the hands of the wicked and being grafted by people with ulterior motives is also a good deed.
18. It is a good deed to try hard to cooperate with the implementation of the work arrangements from the man used by the Holy Spirit and to resolve all kinds of practical problems that God’s chosen people in the church face, and do much practical work in order to defend God’s work and bring God’s chosen people onto the correct path of believing in God.
19. Actively cooperating with the leading and shepherding of the man used by the Holy Spirit, launching a desperate contest with false leaders and antichrists to bring God’s chosen people onto the right track of believing in God, paying the price to safeguard God’s work and having attained the results; these are all classified as good deeds.
20. It is a good deed to distinguish false leaders and antichrists according to work arrangements, expose them according to the truth and persuade them to resign so as to avoid greater harm for God’s chosen people. It is a good deed to help and protect those leaders and workers who have transgressions but are capable of genuine repentance and have good humanity to continue to do their duty.
The Thirty Evil Deeds of Interrupting and Disturbing God’s Work and Directly Going Against God
1. Not feeling at ease carrying out one’s duty in the church and engaging in jealous disputes, status struggles, resulting in church life chaos is an evil deed.
2. Sowing discord, forming cliques and causing disturbances resulting in splits in the church and serious disturbances to church work is an evil deed.
3. Not loving the truth, making mischief and creating conflict, provoking conflict between people and disturbing church life is an evil deed.
4. Telling lies, cheating and deceiving people, frequently distorting the facts and mixing up black and white to create chaos, this is an evil deed.
5. Spreading fallacy and evil saying to confuse people, resulting in people being unable to pursue the truth and having no path to take and attaching themselves to Satan and demons, this is an evil deed.
6. Spreading negativity and death and releasing notions to deceive people, disturbing the church life and making people cold and distant from God, this is an evil deed.
7. If you clearly know that you do not have the reality of the truth and have a bad humanity and yet insistently compete for the leadership position, thus resulting in chaos, this is an evil deed.
8. Acting one way to people’s faces and another behind their backs, feigning compliance while acting in opposition, deceiving your superiors and deluding your subordinates, using double-faced tactics to deceive people, this is an evil deed.
9. Being unable to fellowship about the truth to resolve problems, always seizing the opportunity to get evidence against people to fix and lecture them and standing one’s ground to chide people, this is an evil deed.
10. Making an issue of the transgressions of leaders and workers, not treating them properly and impacting upon their normal work, this is an evil deed.
11. Reprimanding and fixing people when carrying out crackdowns against the false, sending people to their doom and not giving them the opportunity to repent, giving rise to panic, this is an evil deed.
12. Being irresponsible leaders and workers and sitting idly by as the wicked disturb the church and not upholding the church’s work, this is an evil deed.
13. Not carrying out one’s duty to resolve real problems in accordance with work arrangements and letting the wicked disturb the church, this is an evil deed.
14. Seriously breaching work arrangements and doing things in one’s own way, going against the truth and persisting to the end, doing harm to God’s chosen people, this is an evil deed.
15. If leaders and workers do not practice the truth, committing all kinds of evil and not accepting the supervision and criticism of God’s chosen people, this is an evil deed.
16. If leaders and workers follow their own desires and selectively use people who do not have the reality of the truth and are not able to do actual work, having caused a very bad impact, this is an evil deed.
17. Doing one’s duty carelessly from beginning to end, without the slightest effect, doing more harm than good and seriously affecting the church’s work, this is an evil deed.
18. Not practicing the truth oneself and preventing others from doing their duty and preparing good deeds, this is an evil deed.
19. Refusing dealing and pruning, not being obedient in the slightest, disturbing the church by being rampantly overbearing and doing what one wishes without restraint, this is an evil deed.
20. Persistently bearing witness to oneself and holding oneself up high, making false testimony, displaying oneself to make others admire them, this is classified as deceiving people and is an evil deed.
21. Always contacting and colluding with bad and wicked people, always speaking for the interests of bad and wicked people and disturbing the work of the church, this is an evil deed.
22. Following the wicked in stirring up trouble, disturbing the work of the church and affecting the church life, unrepentant to the end, this is an evil deed.
23. Always having ambition and seeking status, often spreading notions to deceive others and using various means to compete for power, this is an evil deed.
24. Using dirty tricks to preach the gospel, dishonoring God’s name, having the worst impact and disgusting people, this is an evil deed.
25. Not caring for those who have been evangelized, being almost totally irresponsible and seriously affecting the gospel work, this is an evil deed.
26. Stealing sacrifices, greedily enjoying luxury, not doing actual work and seriously delaying the church work, this is an evil deed.
27. Embezzling the church charity and relief funds, misusing the money of God’s house, being corrupt and degenerate, having the worst impact, this is an evil deed.
28. Being irresponsible in safekeeping the sacrifices of God’s house, giving sacrifices to false leaders, antichrists, and the great red dragon, this is an evil deed.
29. Betraying the church and brothers and sisters, even offering service for Satan, monitoring and tracking leaders and workers, this is an evil deed.
30. Being persistently licentious and wicked, engaging in heterosexual promiscuity or homosexuality, disturbing the church life and having a very bad impact, this is an evil deed.
The 80 Types of Fallacies and Heresies Prevalent in All Churches
1. The 7th administrative decree states “what’s right or wrong has nothing to do with you.” This statement of God’s words means that even the man used by Holy Spirit can be wrong.
2. The man used by the Holy Spirit also has corruption. We believe in God and don’t obey man—we can be saved as long as we eat and drink God’s words; we don’t need to obey the work arrangements and the sermons and fellowship of the man used by the Holy Spirit.
3. The work arrangements are regulations formulated by man and so shouldn’t be blindly obeyed, because the man used by the Holy Spirit also has corruption.
4. These are merely man’s work arrangements—they only need to be basically understood and don’t need to be communicated clearly.
5. Some leaders don’t communicate the work arrangements but only communicate God’s words. If reminded by brothers and sisters to keep up with the pace of the Holy Spirit’s work, and communicate the work arrangements these leaders say: “We must eat and drink God’s words at meetings, but the work arrangements only need to be perused at home.”
6. The work arrangements are merely for God’s chosen people to read and can’t be practiced as they stand. Just listen to the arrangements of district leaders, district preachers and church leaders.
7. When someone wants to bring back, in accordance with the work arrangements, a person who has been expelled or segregated due to a mistake, a leader says: “This was not arranged by a high-level leader, so we must pray for a period of time and cannot simply follow the work arrangements.”
8. Whoever seeks out brothers and sisters to communicate work arrangements to is a wicked person who deceives others and has the work of evil spirits on them.
9. Only the work arrangements issued from formal channels are God’s work, while those downloaded online are work not yet done by God. This is running ahead of God, disrupting God’s work, and offending God’s disposition, and such people will be cursed.
10. Everything that comes down through the ranks is true, and everything that doesn’t come down through the ranks is false.
11. Individuals passing on work arrangements counts as unnecessary interference and will bring chaos to the work of God’s house.
12. Giving a set of work arrangements to each person who pursues the truth is to let us know ourselves and make us proactively fulfill our duties. This comes from God. Anything that makes us discern, take precautions or suspicious comes from Satan and must be distinguished.
13. Discerning false leaders and antichrists now is one way God works and is actually to make us know ourselves, because everyone has a corrupt essence. Only knowing how to discern false leaders and antichrists is too absurd. Man is actually not qualified to expose and condemn others.
14. We shouldn’t just always expose false leaders and workers but must combine it with knowing ourselves, and if we don’t then we cannot communicate. We shouldn’t criticize and denounce others because this is putting other people down.
15. Accepting blame and resigning is not God’s intention because God’s house has cultivated us for so many years—how could it just let everyone resign?
16. False leaders and false workers cannot be identified casually. Only those who withhold the work arrangements, randomly take away books, and arbitrarily expel people are false.
17. False leaders and workers and antichrists will only appear in the future and this is not a problem that exists now.
18. Even antichrists are given an opportunity to repent by God and can still be saved, so why always talk about discerning false leaders and false workers?
19. Anyone who discerns or dissects another person’s actions and conduct is judging them behind their backs.
20. Discerning false leaders and workers and exposing the truth is actually forming cliques, striving for power and position, and disrupting the church.
21. Exposing the deviations and absurdities of leaders and workers is negating their zeal and is a way of attacking them.
22. Dissecting the essence of a leader or worker’s work is attacking them and castigating them.
23. Only the man used by the Holy Spirit is qualified to determine who is a false leader or false worker. Brothers and sisters are not qualified to determine who is true or false.
24. When it comes to discerning false leaders and antichrists, it can be said that apart from the Holy Spirit, everyone’s spirit is an evil spirit and everyone is a false leader and antichrist.
25. When it comes to discerning a person, corrupted mankind has no right to evaluate others, because everyone is the same. God knows who is evil and who is good anyway.
26. A person cannot measure whether a leader or a worker is true or false based on the work arrangements because man is not qualified to condemn others.
27. If a leader or a worker does not do their work in accordance with the work arrangements, the Holy Spirit will examine and discipline them, and so there is no need for us to intervene.
28. False leaders and antichrists have nothing to do with us. We only need to eat and drink God’s words at home. Everything is kept secret in God’s house. Banning false leaders and antichrists is not something it will let us do.
29. Cracking down on antichrists and false Christs is the duty of the first-line gospel team, the work of upper-level workers. Members of the church don’t have the right to crack down on antichrists and false Christs and can only report the situations they have discovered to their superiors.
30. Only false leaders and workers we personally interact with can be discerned. District leaders and members of regional decision-making group should not be discerned by us as God’s chosen people around them will discern them. We should not cross the line.
31. If you remove a false leader or worker, their replacement will still be a false one. It’s all the same no matter how many times a false leader or worker is replaced.
32. The above allows the discernment of false leaders. Hence, we are false leaders, regardless of whether we have the work of the Holy Spirit or behave in a way that betrays the work arrangements.
33. Leaders are determined by God and used by God’s house. They are people used by the Holy Spirit. Church members must absolutely obey people used by the Holy Spirit regardless of right or wrong. Right or wrong has nothing to do with them.
34. Everyone must absolutely obey the arrangements of leaders and follow the orders of leaders because an administrative decree states: “In everything you should follow the instructions of the man who is used by the Holy Spirit. Even the slightest infraction is unacceptable. You must be absolute in your compliance, and must not analyze right or wrong; what’s right or wrong has nothing to do with you.”
35. Leaders and workers sometimes don’t have to act fully in accordance with the work arrangements. They shouldn’t keep to rules when obeying new light.
36. Only those who absolutely obey leaders and workers are people who truly obey God.
37. Those who want to defend God’s work must defend leaders and must not oppose them. Not defending leaders is undermining them.
38. Anything a leader or worker does should be accepted from God. God’s work simply does not conform with people’s conceptions.
39. Leaders arrange for brothers and sisters to do something and the brothers and sisters object. Upon hearing this, a leader says: “Why don’t you obey? Why are your own intentions so strong? You have to simply obey and should not have so many conceptions.”
40. If you want to enter the kingdom, don’t leaders have to lead you in? Therefore, you must unconditionally obey leaders. Only by relying on leaders can God’s chosen people be brought into the kingdom.
41. We can test whether someone is a person who obeys God by taking away their books. If they don’t give the books up, that shows they are not a person who obeys God.
42. If I do something wrong, it is because my relationship with God is abnormal and I will inevitably be punished by God. You only need to obey because this has nothing to do with you.
43. It is wrong to not follow the arrangements of leaders and workers of the church by using obeying the guidance of the man used by the Holy Spirit as an excuse.
44. When God’s chosen people want a receipt for dedicating an offering, a leader says: “You dedicated it to God. God examines people’s hearts. This is an offering to God, no one dares to steal it. You’ve given it to me, and if I steal it, that’s between me and God and has nothing to do with you.”
45. Leaders insist that brothers and sisters cannot go online to browse the website of God’s house and segregate anyone who does so, saying that this is an order from the man used by the Holy Spirit.
46. It is stipulated in the work arrangements that anyone segregated because of browsing the website of God’s house must submit a letter of repentance before they can return to meetings.
47. Reporting problems online is disturbing God’s work and disrupting church life. When such and such a person did so, it seriously disrupted the church and made people feel unsettled and unable to live a normal church life. This is a disruption, and such people are God-resisting antichrists.
48. Downloading the work arrangements and the sermons and fellowship online to give to brothers and sisters is actually buying popularity through doing small favors.
49. Reporting the actual situation of the church to the above is regarded as telling on the church. Exposing and reporting on false leaders and workers is also telling on the church.
50. Everything on the website is fake. Anything not from formal channels, including the work arrangements of the above and books, must not be accepted.
51. Never download books online, and moreover never download the work arrangements. The website of God’s house is for the future, not now, when there will be no environment.
52. Brothers and sisters cannot recommend themselves to be leaders because this is arrogant behavior.
53. As brothers and sisters each have their own duties, they must not attract attention but must be diligent and hardworking in performing their original duties, and cannot put themselves forward in a contest to be a leader. Only those without a duty and don’t have experience can put themselves forward for election.
54. All those who communicate the truth clearly bring people to themselves. Such people should be replaced.
55. If brothers and sisters get closer to a person and seek the truth because that person has reality in communicating the truth and is constructive, they will be deemed by leaders as looking up to man. Leaders will also say: “The person you look up to will take a fall, and you will also be in trouble for looking up to man.”
56. Isn’t always communicating at meetings your own experience and knowledge of God’s words exalting and bearing witness to yourself? Isn’t this bringing people before yourself? Therefore, you must not always communicate your own experience and knowledge.
57. We don’t need to reveal how much actual experience we have. It’s fine as long as we know inside.
58. All those who generalize the truth, write about life experiences or compile books bring others into rules and are all people who are arrogant and resist God.
59. If someone can be enthusiastic on the outside and can abandon some things and be happy all day, then they are someone who has the work of the Holy Spirit, who truly obeys, and has reality.
60. If brothers and sisters live in negativity, are in a bad state, or are always restrained by something, then they have the work of evil spirits on them.
61. If a person is being severely tested—as though there is a knife in their heart all day and they are suffering chastisement and pain—then it is over for them. They surely don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit and certainly haven’t done any good deeds. This is their curse.
62. If a brother or sister is disciplined or encounters illness then they have surely offended God, so they should hurry up and get to know themselves.
63. If a person has incorrect thoughts or revelations of corruption, that means they have the work of evil spirits on them. Only people who have the work of evil spirits would be like this.
64. If you see brothers and sisters being negative or weak, you shouldn’t communicate the truth with them or get involved in their business as the Holy Spirit will enlighten them. They will naturally turn around, and don’t need people to fellowship with them.
65. If a believer gets a serious illness and might die, then it’s certain that they are not someone God will save, and their books can be taken back.
66. A person is disobeying God if they have continued to perform their duty outside for many years and want to return home to see their family. God despises people going home. They will not have testimonies if they go home. That is betraying God.
67. We have to arrange meetings flexibly based on the environment. We must temporarily stop meetings if the environment is bad and resume when the environment is better.
68. Now that the trials have begun and the disasters are getting bigger and bigger, we don’t need to read God’s words anymore and only need to pray to God and rely on faith to overcome them.
69. Ordinary people are not qualified to read The Word Appears in the Flesh; only leaders and people who perform their duty are qualified to read it.
70. The environment is too pressing, too dangerous. Each individual only needs to be left with The Seventy Rules and the hymn book to read. All other books cannot be distributed.
71. The work of the Holy Spirit does not create chaos. If a church is in chaos, this shows that the church is not controlled by the Holy Spirit or Christ.
72. It’s better to not let brothers and sisters in the church know about elections. It will be very messy if everyone in the church knows.
73. God’s house raises people up very high when it uses them, but tramples them below its feet when they have no use for it.
74. Some people’s segregation periods are up and should be returning to the church, but leaders won’t allow it, saying: “God is almighty. Those people are segregated, but we don’t need to worry because they are also in God’s hands.”
75. People brought in by antichrists cannot be saved, and people brought in by those who were expelled are all bad people and cannot be saved, so the church will not accept them.
76. New believers will never take the initiative to ask for books to read because people corrupted by Satan never seek God by themselves.
77. The rule from the above which states that false leaders and false workers should take the blame and resign is just the way God works. God is using this method to harden up leaders and workers, but we must not be tricked by Satan. Satan just wants to make leaders and workers step down and not perform their duty. We must not fall for it.
78. I don’t accept the work arrangements delivered by people with the work of evil spirits on them even if they are true. I only accept what is issued through the ranks. The man used by the Holy Spirit didn’t say to download the work arrangements from the website, so why does this person so urgently want us to implement the work arrangements? Isn’t this precisely a demonstration of evil spirits at work? People with the work of evil spirits on them like to force others to do this and do that. I won’t recognize the work arrangements downloaded by them.
79. If leaders and workers cannot resolve a person’s frequent revelations of corruption, this person can absolutely be forced outside for a few months and left in a state of segregation. They can only return to church life and resume performing their duty when they can honestly acknowledge their mistakes and obey. Such people must be segregated. This achieves good results, doesn’t it?
80. Ever since the work arrangement of clearing out deceitful people was issued, some leaders replaced all those with a bit of culture and work ability. The reason for this is very simple: Cultured people are more deceitful than uncultured people, people of higher caliber are more deceitful than people of lower caliber, people with more ability are more deceitful than people with less ability, and city people are more deceitful than rural people. Hence, most leaders and workers were considered deceitful and replaced with a bunch of less cultured people of lower caliber. This thus resolved the problem of deceitfulness.
If God’s chosen people genuinely understand the truth, they will surely be able to clearly discern good deeds, evil deeds, and all kinds of fallacies. This is the result that must be achieved by understanding the truth. If one does not understand the truth, they will not be able to discern good deeds, evil deeds, and all kinds of fallacies, and it will be very easy for them to do evil and resist God. As people don’t have the truth and their corrupt dispositions have not been truly resolved, they can still naturally commit all sorts of evil deeds and definitely aren’t able to discern all of the different fallacies. Therefore, it is still easy for them to be tricked and deceived. This is proved by countless facts. This shows that it is extremely important for God’s chosen people to pursue the truth and enter reality. Only those who seek and pursue the truth in all things can truly break free from evil deeds, be genuinely equipped with good deeds, use the truth to counter and refute the fallacies, not be deceived, be able to stand witness, and shame Satan. This is without doubt the result that can be achieved from understanding the truth and entering reality.
September 6, 2011