In Order to Do Church Work Well One Must Be Able to Discern Between Several Kinds of People
There are many leaders and workers whose experience in God’s work is shallow and who are limited in their understanding of the truth. As a result, they still cannot clearly discern the various types of people in the church and cannot accurately deal with and resolve problems in accordance with work arrangements. They even commit many bad deeds that disturb and disrupt God’s work, such as selecting and using people inappropriately or expelling people mistakenly. But they don’t realize this and are very far off from meeting God’s requirements. Of course, this is related to being equipped with too few truths. If one only relies on speaking letters and doctrines in church work but doesn’t know how to use the truth to resolve problems, often makes mistakes in doing a bit of actual work because they cannot discern various kinds of people, they will be unable to perform the substantial work of serving God well. It is sufficient to prove that they do not have the truth at all, let alone suitable to be used by God. Some leaders can’t even properly discern what is a person who pursues the truth, what is possessing reality. Some even can’t clearly discern wicked people and antichrists—they can actually label conceited people who don’t submit to them as antichrists and expel them, and bring wicked people who have already been expelled back to the church. It’s really outrageous! There are even some church leaders who expel people without the consent and vote of the majority of people in the church, making the decision all by themselves and acting arbitrarily. Isn’t this wantonly destroying God’s work? A leader who cannot even discern various kinds of people and doesn’t know which types of people God saves or eliminates and which people pursue or don’t pursue the truth is a leader who does not know God’s work and His intentions. How could such a person be a leader of the church? Leaders and workers of all levels of the church must understand God’s intentions and know which kind of people will surely be saved by God, which kind of people will surely be eliminated, which kind of people can be cultivated and be perfected by God, which kind of people are lackeys of Satan who disturb and destroy God’s work and must be expelled. This is a principle of doing the church work that leaders and workers of all levels must at least be clear on, or else they won’t be able to perform church work well. How can someone who can’t even discern various kinds of people but blindly talk about love be able to handle problems well? If leaders and workers of all levels of the church are chosen poorly, how will they be able to guide God’s chosen people into the reality of the truth? If leaders and workers have no idea about what the substantial work of serving God is, and also cannot properly discern behaviors of resisting God that disturb and destroy God’s work, then how will they be able to serve God to His liking? Those who do not have the truth cannot see through anything, nor do they know how to discern various kinds of people. How could such corrupted people without the truth not do evil and resist God? Leaders and workers of all levels of the church must see clearly just what requirements God has of people who serve Him. Only then will they be able to understand and be considerate to God’s intentions. One can only serve God to His liking by clearly understanding which people God saves and which people God eliminates, and then cooperating with God’s work in accordance with His intentions to properly fulfill man’s duty. Church leaders and workers must see clearly that only those who love and pursue the truth can be saved and perfected. Therefore, only choosing people who pursue the truth as leaders and workers conforms with God’s intentions. Eliminate and replace those wicked people without humanity who are crooked and deceitful, self-seeking, comply in appearance but oppose in heart, and are hypocritical. This is totally just and also getting rid of an evil for God’s chosen people. Eliminating obstacles and stumbling blocks is beneficial to God’s chosen people entering the right path to believing in God. This shows that it is easy for leaders and workers to make mistakes if they don’t know how to discern or read people. As some leaders and workers do not possess the truth, they commit many evil deeds that disturb and destroy God’s work, and consequently harm God’s chosen people and obstruct God’s will from being carried out. Their specific behaviors are as follows:
1. Treating people who truly believe in God—who, despite committing transgressions, are not regarded as wicked people—as wicked people and expelling them. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work.
2. Treating people with arrogant dispositions who don’t obey or are prejudiced toward leaders as antichrists and expelling them. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work.
3. Allowing people who are generally acknowledged to be bad people, wicked people, antichrists, possessed by demons, or often have the work of evil spirits to remain in the church (regardless of any reason). This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work.
4. Not expelling people who ought to and must be expelled and expelling people who ought not to be expelled. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work and is regarded purely as the conduct of Satan.
5. Promoting people who are possessed by demons or often exhibit the work of evil spirits or people who are regarded as antichrists or ones who have no spiritual understanding (they read God’s word for long but can’t understand its meaning) to be leaders or workers at any level of the church. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work and is regarded purely as the conduct of Satan.
6. Not promoting and putting in important positions people who have a sense of justice, can pursue the truth, and have work abilities, but instead promoting their trusted followers and people who shamelessly flatter. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work and is regarded purely as the conduct of Satan.
7. Not leading the church in accordance with work arrangements, not doing actual work, not guiding people to enjoy and communicate God’s words and practice the truth, merely speaking letters and doctrines, not achieving actual results after working for several years, and not engaging in honest work, but instead lusting after the benefits of status, doing their utmost to protect their position and reputation, continuously and repeatedly engaging in disputes, and delaying the life growth of brothers and sisters so they cannot be saved. Such church leaders are not suited to being used by God and must be replaced. If a leader cannot communicate knowledge of the essence of all kinds of problems in accordance with God’s words and use the truth to resolve problems, but instead deals with and treats problems in accordance with man’s notions and doctrines, they will never be able to bring people into God’s words and enter the truth. Even after working for several years, they still haven’t achieved any actual results in guiding people into God’s words. They serve God completely based on their own intentions. This is God-resisting behavior that disturbs and destroys God’s work. These are people who serve God but resist God, and they ought to be eliminated.
The above God-resisting behaviors that disturb and destroy God’s work exist in churches everywhere to different degrees. Some leaders are too emotional and cannot practice the truth. Some leaders are afraid to offend people and don’t dare to expel wicked people, but aren’t afraid to offend God. Some muddleheaded leaders can even ingratiate themselves with wicked people and antichrists, standing completely on the side of Satan without even realizing they are betraying God. How can such leaders not infuriate God? They clean out and expel the people God wants to save, but keep the people God has already eliminated in the church. They actually bring back the wicked people God despises, giving the devil Satan an opportunity to destroy and disturb God’s work. This severely violates God’s administrative decrees and is indeed something that offends God! Some church leaders even act as lackeys of Satan and do the work that Satan wants to do. Isn’t this openly opposing God? There are so many people who serve God yet resist God! People who don’t have a conscience, reason, or a sense of justice are not worthy of serving God. Even if they serve God, they are still people who resist God.
To ensure that God’s chosen people can all be saved by God and not be delayed, God’s house has decided to expel wicked people, false Christs, antichrists, and people regarded as evil spirits, all of whom are despised by God, from the church. This is imperative to doing God’s will. How can Satan not be infuriated by such measures adopted by God’s house? To guarantee that this work is done accurately and without error, neither doing one good person wrong nor letting off one bad person, God’s house has especially formulated the following rules: A person can only be cleaned out or expelled with the approval of the majority of people in the church. No individual has the right to expel a person. A registry file must be set up for each expelled person, setting out their biographical notes, the main reason they were expelled, and how many people in the church approved, then signed by church leaders and deacons as evidence. The expulsion of any person, especially the following five types of people—those regarded as possessed by demons, often having the work of evil spirits, wicked people, false Christs and antichrists—is only effective after it is verified by district leaders and their working partners and then signed as evidence. The person’s region and district shall each maintain a copy of the person’s registry file, which must be strictly checked on by the district. These rules formulated by God’s family are very important and must not be violated by any church, or else God’s house will hold it accountable. Anyone who expels a good person who can be saved by God is opposing God and an enemy of God as well as God’s chosen people. God’s house certainly will not let them off lightly. A good person who commits transgressions is still a good person, while a wicked person who does not appear to commit transgressions is still a wicked person. Reading a person requires reading their heart. Only when you see through their essence will you not make a mistake.
To ensure that there are no errors in the work of cleaning out God’s house, it is necessary to provide specific explanations regarding the five types of people who must be expelled.
A. The precise explanation of what is a person possessed by demons (or evil spirits) is as follows:
People possessed by demons are those who have been penetrated and controlled by evil spirits. The main manifestation is psychosis, or sometimes being of unsound mind and complete loss of normal reason. They believe in God but are unable to accept the truth and can only disturb others. Therefore, they believe in God but cannot be saved and must be expelled. The majority of people who are possessed by evil spirits act as lackeys of Satan and disturb the work of God. The ten main manifestations are as follows:
1. All those who pretend to be God or Christ are possessed by evil spirits.
2. All those who pretend to have spirits of angels are possessed by evil spirits.
3. All those who pretend to be another God incarnate are possessed by evil spirits.
4. All those who describe words spoken by God as their own words or make people treat their words as the words of God are possessed by evil spirits.
5. All those who pretend to be used by the Holy Spirit to make people follow and obey them are possessed by evil spirits.
6. All those who often speak in tongues, interpret tongues and can see all kinds of supernatural visions, or often point out sins of others are possessed by evil spirits.
7. All those who often hear supernatural voices of spirits and often hear the sounds of spirits or see ghosts and all those who are clearly somewhat not right in the head have been possessed by evil spirits.
8. All those who have lost their minds, tell lies frequently, often speak to themselves, talk nonsense or often say that God has instructed them and that the Holy Spirit has touched them have also been possessed by evil spirits.
9. All those who have psychotic episodes, behave stupidly, cannot talk to people normally and are sometimes crazy and not all there are people who have been possessed by evil spirits. All those who are classified as homosexual are a type of people possessed by demons and among those who are to be expelled.
10. Some people are usually quite normal but may, in a few months or one or two years, be provoked and develop a mental disorder, and at the time of the disorder they are completely the same as those who have been possessed by demons. Although these people are sometimes normal, they are also classified as being possessed by evil spirits. (If someone had had a mental disorder many years ago, but not for many years afterward, could understand and accept the truth in believing in God, and had some changes, they would not be classified as being possessed by evil spirits.)
A person possessed by demons is completely occupied and controlled by Satan, belongs to Satan and is cursed.
B. The precise explanation of what is a person who often has the work of evil spirits is as follows:
People who often have the work of evil spirits are all those who often receive revelations, words, instructions, and moving from evil spirits, and are directed to do this or that, or those who can see visions or hear the voices of spirits. People who are worked on more frequently by evil spirits will seem quite abnormal. For instance, they will pray to see if evil spirits approve of them attending meetings or even going to the toilet, but they ignore and don’t care about things that involve the truth, and won’t even pray to confess when they have done bad things. This is obviously the work of evil spirits. Some people have the work of evil spirits very regularly. Some people still have the work of evil spirits even after several months. All of them are all regarded as people who regularly have the work of evil spirits. Some people are occasionally contaminated by the work of evil spirits and won’t show the phenomenon of the work of evil spirits after a few years. Such people are not regarded as people who often have the work of evil spirits. People who often have the work of evil spirits believe in God for many years but don’t understand the truth and don’t possess reality, nor do they change. These displays are sufficient to prove that it is the work of evil spirits. People who often have the work of evil spirits are actually also regarded as people possessed by evil spirits. They act as tools of Satan and are people who ought to be eliminated.
C. The precise explanation of what is a false Christ is as follows:
Only people who pretend to be God or Christ are false Christs. False Christs are a type of people possessed by evil spirits. They don’t at all have conscience or reason, and are completely regarded as tools of Satan. A false Christ is even more dangerous if they can imitate the words of Christ or can write books to pretend to be Christ and deceive people. False Christs mainly rely on imitating the tone of Christ to say some superficial words to deceive people. As false Christs do not have the divine substance of God, they do not possess the truth whatsoever. The best way to discern them is to make them communicate the truth and combine it with reality to resolve actual problems. You can also take out a few more profound words of God for them to explain. This will put them to shame. False Christs don’t have the truth and can’t even talk about true knowledge of God’s words, so how can they conquer people? The profundity of God’s words is unfathomable. No one in the world can measure up to it, that’s for sure. Therefore, false Christs imitating Christ’s tone to say some superficial words can only deceive foolish and ignorant people, and cannot at all deceive people with knowledge and experience of the truth. It is easy for people who don’t even know that having the truth and reality means to be deceived. False Christs refer to people who pretend to be God or Christ. People who do not pretend to be God or Christ are not regarded as false Christs. People who always bear witness to themselves but don’t bear witness to Christ and submit to Christ are not regarded as false Christs and are instead regarded as antichrists. Don’t confuse false Christs and antichrists as they are two different types of people. They are both Satan’s accomplices and enemies of God, and they ought to be cursed.
D. The precise explanation of what is an antichrist is as follows:
All those who don’t acknowledge God’s incarnation and deny or condemn Christ are antichrists. All those who deceive and rope in people to oppose Christ are antichrists. All those who don’t bear witness to Christ, don’t belong to Christ, and don’t obey Christ’s authority—that is, are incompatible with Christ and instead oppose Him—are regarded as antichrists. In God’s house, all those who have extremely deep notions about God, always doubt God, or still worship the God up in heaven in their heart, are antichrists. It can also be said that those who often have notions about Christ, are ultimately unable to understand Christ’s divine substance even though they often read God’s words, and cannot truly obey Christ, are all regarded as antichrists. Antichrists are arrogant and conceited and don’t obey anyone. It seems like they only believe in the God in heaven in their hearts, but actually, antichrists only believe in themselves. This is why they always bear witness to themselves and make people obey and follow them. Antichrists certainly won’t bear witness to and serve Christ because they don’t know God. They don’t have the truth and reality, and are only able to speak empty doctrines to deceive and cage people. They can only harm and ruin people. If arrogant and conceited people don’t pursue the truth, it is easy for them to embark on the path of antichrists and become antichrists. Paul is a classic example. If a person serves God and has authority and status in the church, but can deceive people, cage people, make people listen to them, follow them, and place people under their domain, don’t guide people to return to God, exalt God, and magnify God, and only make people know them but not God, only obey them but not obey God, then this person is an authentic antichrist. Therefore, if a person who serves God but resists God does not pursue the truth to resolve their problem of resisting God, it is easy for them to become an antichrist. Antichrists deceive and control God’s chosen people, and bear witness to themselves and oppose Christ, which is why they are called antichrists. Antichrists are enemies of God and must be subjected to God’s punishment.
E. The precise explanation of what is a wicked person is as follows:
Wicked people are people who have malicious natures, don’t have conscience or reason, and don’t have humanity. That is why they don’t feel remorse or shame no matter how many bad deeds they commit. Wicked people are not interested in the truth and are sick and tired of positive things. They love evil things, pursue world trends, and do whatever they please. Wicked people have malicious hearts, loathe good people, and like to bully honest people and weak people. They also often suck up to and collude with even more wicked people. They always derive joy from doing evil. Wicked people are restless and won’t feel comfortable unless they commit some evil deeds. Accordingly, all those who don’t pursue the truth and commit relatively more evils are wicked people. All those who are capable of committing any bad deed are wicked people. If a wicked person does evil but does not disturb God’s work, then they are only regarded as a wicked person. Antichrists are categorized as wicked people, but wicked people are not necessarily antichrists. If a wicked person deceives people, always bears witness to themselves to resist God, and makes people follow them, then they are also an antichrist. It is easy for a wicked person to become an antichrist as soon as they have status in the church, which is why promoting wicked people will certainly incur God’s wrath. If the evil deeds of a wicked person do not affect God’s chosen people, then they cannot be called an antichrist. Wicked people will surely be punished by God.
Based on the specific behaviors and discernment principles regarding the above five types of people, all churches everywhere must recheck their work of cleaning out these five types of people. Existing problems must be corrected and handled in accordance with these rules, and procedures for a file registry must be established. This must not be violated by anyone.
October 21, 2006