The 7 Principles That Must Be Kept in Mind During Tribulations and Trials
When God’s work reaches its peak, God’s chosen people have started entering onto the right track to believing in God, and God’s work of the last days is on the verge of being successfully accomplished. Satan does not accept failure. It has started to struggle desperately and fight back furiously. Then various disasters are following one after another. This shows that God’s work has once again entered a new stage. At the same time as when God is punishing the great red dragon, God’s chosen people will start to accept the trials and perfection of the various disasters. All of this is dictated and arranged by God. We see it very clearly and it remains vivid in our minds. This is sufficient to prove that Almighty God’s work of the last days has been gaining glory.
As the great red dragon’s cruel persecution against God’s chosen people gradually increases and the various disasters occur, certain administrative affairs of the church will also come to an end. All kinds of evil spirits and wicked people see that they can take advantage of the situation and emerge from their dens to spread fallacies, heresies and lies of all types to deceive God’s chosen people and disrupt their life entry. This causes some new believers among God’s chosen people to be deceived and confused, have their faith in God shaken, or not know how to continue on their future path. What is most loathsome is that some leaders and workers discover various deceitful heresies and lies but do nothing about them, thus shirking their responsibility. There are even some leaders who are incapable of quietly searching God’s intentions when they encounter problems, but instead decide everything themselves and perpetrate whatever evil they please. They are like guides that are blind and bring obstructions and trouble to God’s chosen people. Some leaders and workers even blather: “I’ve been perfected by God, so whoever opposes me resists God and is an antichrist.” Some also disseminate misconceptions, such as: “There are only some days left to do good deeds. If you do not make an offering now, you won’t get another chance!” Such satanic fallacies are everywhere. It seems that all kinds of false Christs and antichrists are coming to make trouble, and if this is not resolved in a timely manner the harm to the life entry of God’s chosen people will be enormous. To ensure God’s chosen people can eat and drink God’s words in a normal manner, be equipped with the truth to enter onto the right track to believing in God, and be able to stand on their feet amid the various trials and disasters, God’s family has made the following special arrangements:
1. Leaders and workers at all levels must be clear on their responsibilities during the trials and disasters. No matter how conditions change or how serious the disasters get, they should hold on to God’s words and entrustment, be of one heart and mind with God, and lead God’s chosen people to resolutely eat and drink God’s words, pursue the truth, and stand witness. These are their most fundamental responsibilities and will never change. At all times, God’s chosen people need to unwaveringly eat and drink God’s words, equip themselves with the truth, stand witness, and achieve being able to obey and worship God. This is God’s entrustment. Those who hold on to this principle are the wisest people. Only those who have the truth are people who have gained life, and are people who have truly been saved. Without the truth, there is not much meaning to anything, no matter what one does. Only pursuing the truth, understanding the truth, and then doing good deeds in accordance with God’s intentions is completely appropriate and accurate. Therefore, regardless of what the conditions are, leaders at all levels must lead God’s chosen people to equip themselves with the truth, enter the truth, and practice the truth. Only such service conforms with God’s intentions. Not doing so means being a wicked person who disturbs and disrupts God’s work. Only leaders and workers who are more able to lead God’s chosen people to resolutely eat and drink God’s words, no matter how difficult the conditions are, are leaders and workers who conform with God’s intentions. All those who get up to mischief, do whatever they please, spread all sorts of fallacies and heresies, and make up rumors to deceive and disrupt God’s chosen people when the situation is bad and there is no shepherd, reveal themselves to be servants of Satan and are to be regarded as antichrists. God’s chosen people should reject such individuals and clean them out from the church. Some wicked people replaced or eliminated by the church would surely find a chance to take advantage and retaliate by making up rumors or judging God’s work. They would attempt to re-take control and lord over God’s chosen people once again. These are the main ways Satan resists God and destroys God’s work. God’s chosen people should be vigilant toward them and prevent the deceptions and disruptions from these antichrists and evil spirits. God’s chosen people can only cooperate with and support the work of leaders and workers—regardless of the level of their position—if they can communicate the truth and their work is constructive and helpful. Those who don’t communicate the truth but instead spread all kinds of fallacies, heresies, rumors, and lies, should be rejected. They should be expelled from the church, regardless of how high their position used to be, as long as it is confirmed that they don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit and are antichrists. Whether or not a leader of any level selected by God’s house is suitable and reliable must be revealed and verified through various disasters and trials. Some leaders and workers will inevitably be exposed and eliminated in these trials and disasters. God’s chosen people need to be clear about this and be aware of it. Critical moments are the best for revealing true and false leaders and workers. For leaders and workers at all levels, whether or not they have the work of the Holy Spirit and the truth determines everything. Only those who have some truths are people with humanity. God’s chosen people should reject leaders and workers who don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit and cannot communicate the truth, and welcome and support the work of leaders and workers who have the work of the Holy Spirit, can exalt God, bear witness to God, and communicate the truth. This is a principle of practice for how God’s chosen people should treat leaders and workers of all levels.
2. During the various trials and disasters, God’s chosen people need to learn how to bring themselves quietly before God and seek God’s intentions no matter what happens to them, and be able to first seek and understand the truth in all matters before determining the principle of practice. This is most important. It is dangerous to be opinionated and accept or obey others as one pleases. Strangers whose background is not known clearly, in particular, need to be guarded against. This is because there are too few people who truly pursue the truth, understand the truth, can communicate the truth to nourish God’s chosen people and have the work of the Holy Spirit. But there are too many people who like to talk about theories and doctrines and quibble; too many people who don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit and are wildly arrogant and boastful; too many people who like status, showing off, and always want to rule over and control others. This is a fact. Accordingly, corrupted mankind must be guarded against. Believers in God can only listen to God and not man, except if it is someone who has the work of the Holy Spirit and understands the truth. No matter whose words they are, never blindly accept and believe in them. You should determine right and wrong based on God’s words and you must discern true from false in accordance with the truth. If a person blindly accepts the various fallacies, lies, and nonsense from Satan that seem true but are false, then they will be deceived and will suffer harm. All kinds of fallacies, heresies, lies and nonsense will surely emerge during the trials and disasters. If someone does not have the truth, they will be utterly confused and at a loss about what to do. At this time, it will be very easy for them to do the wrong thing and go down the wrong path. That is why eating and drinking God’s words and equipping yourself with the truth is the most important thing. For instance, what would you do if someone says God has already left? There is only one correct answer: Regardless of whether God has left or not, the most important thing is being equipped with the truth and gaining life. If someone says, “God doesn’t want us, and nobody cares us,” then how should you behave? There is only one correct answer: Regardless of whether God wants us or not, being equipped with the truth and living as a true human being is what’s most important. If someone says, “The descendants of the great red dragon must all die, and no matter how diligently you pursue the truth, it won’t change anything,” then how should you behave? There is only one correct answer: No matter when you die, pursuing the truth and being able to repay God’s love is what’s most important. If someone says the next stage of work has already begun, then how should you behave? There is only one correct answer: No matter when the next stage of God’s work begins, pursuing the truth now to be saved is what’s most important. If someone tries to deceive people by saying, “God has appeared in a particular place or has sent a specific person to do some specific work,” then how should you behave? There is only one correct answer: You must believe in Almighty God because only Almighty God is the truth, the way, and the life. Pursuing the truth now is what’s most important; there is no other God who can save mankind. No matter what happens during the great trials and disasters to come, you must watch and pray, seek the truth, perceive things in accordance with God’s words, and learn how to wait for God, trust God, and not trust the words of mankind. There is only one thing you need to be sure of: Almighty God will never change, and Almighty God’s words will never change. This is a certainty.
Truly wise people know what to pay attention to and grasp during the trials and disasters. This is because only gaining the truth through pursuing the truth is truly being saved, only through understanding the truth can one know God’s intentions and requirements, and only through understanding God’s intentions and requirements can one know what good deeds they need to do to accurately conform with God’s intention. If a person does not understand the truth, it will be easy for them to misbehave, do things blindly and arbitrarily, and nothing good will come of it. This is common knowledge that all believers should possess. It can be seen that not understanding the truth and instead doing things blindly and arbitrarily is the worst thing. Therefore, no matter what happens to you or what you hear, you must quiet yourself before God and pray to Him, seek the truth, and base everything on God’s words. Regardless of who it’s said by, even by a high-level leader, you must treat it in accordance with God’s words. No matter who said it, as long as it doesn’t conform with God’s words, don’t believe or accept it but just treat it as a fallacy or nonsense. Whenever anyone tries to make us do something, if it does not conform with God’s words, we must not listen or obey. This is a principle of Christian’s behavior. We only believe in all the words of Almighty God—the last Christ—and we only follow all the work arrangements of the man used by the Holy Spirit. Regardless of what level the leader is, we only follow and obey if what they communicate is the truth and the work arranged by them conforms with the work arrangements from the above. This is a principle of conduct of God’s chosen people. If we hold on to this principle, we will be able to walk on the right path and behave to God’s liking. Violating this principle makes it easy for us to be tricked and end up walking on the wrong path. We may even be deceived into betraying God and returning once again to being under Satan’s domain.
During the various trials and disasters everyone will be revealed and each will be with their own kind. Only all those who pursue and understand the truth will walk on the right path and continue to enjoy the Holy Spirit’s work and the guidance of God’s love. Those who do not pursue and love the truth will listen to all sorts of rumors and lies and drift and lose direction. They will be deceived by Satan and fall into darkness, and this is something that can’t be controlled. Wise people should stay close to upright and honest people who pursue the truth, and steer far away from wicked people who don’t love the truth. This is of benefit to you and is especially necessary during the trials and disasters. There are currently some fallacies and heresies that violate God’s words spreading in churches everywhere. Some people don’t examine them in accordance with God’s words but blindly accept them instead. All such people are muddleheaded. People who don’t love the truth like to listen to and accept these fallacies and nonsense, while only people who love the truth will use God’s words to discern then reject them. People who easily accept all kinds of fallacies, heresies, lies, and rumors really are pitiable! It seems that the purveyors of these fallacies and nonsense all came with the mission of deceiving people who have no the truth. Wise people need to be awake right now! All fallacies and heresies that don’t conform with God’s words should be exposed and criticized to shame Satan. Only by acting this way can God’s chosen people be effectively protected from being deceived, and be able to stand on their feet.
3. The question of how God’s chosen people should treat good deeds and offerings. Amid various disasters and trials, God’s chosen people all have duties they should fulfill. In particular, there are many duties that ought to be fulfilled in church life, such as organizing meetings to eat and drink God’s words and communicate the truth, serving brothers and sisters, refuting and cleaning out heresies and fallacies, and exposing wicked people and the work of evil spirits. Additionally, there are the duties of receiving, giving charity to, shielding brothers and sisters, as well as spreading the gospel. Genuinely good deeds mainly refer to God’s chosen people fulfilling their duties and satisfying God. Only fulfilling one’s duty without ulterior motives, without transactions, and being able to be loyal to God and satisfy God, is a genuinely good deed. No matter what duties God’s chosen people fulfill, as long as they are for repaying God’s love and can achieve the results that they ought to, then they are good deeds. Fulfilling duties as one pleases and without achieving any results cannot be called good deeds. If there is misconduct in the fulfillment of one’s duty such that it becomes an evil deed that disrupts God’s work, then that is doing evil. Some people were replaced and eliminated in their work or in fulfilling their duty in the past for this exact reason. These people do not have merit though having put in hard work. God does not commemorate this “hard work” because they disrupted God’s work and infuriated God. Giving offerings and charity are regarded as good deeds, but they are only appropriate when carried out to God’s liking and enable God’s chosen people to really receive benefits. Along with the conclusion of the work of God’s house, there won’t be many areas of church work that require money, so offerings should be determined in accordance with the work needs of local churches. If local church work doesn’t need money, it might as well be given to help and provide relief to brothers and sisters who truly believe in God. Actually, assisting and providing relief to people who truly pursue and practice the truth completely conforms with God’s intentions. God loves those who pursue the truth and can be saved. Only such people are truly God’s chosen people. Being able to help and provide relief to God’s true chosen people is a good deed that God commemorates. Helping and providing relief to those who are Christians only in name, don’t love the truth, have bad humanity, do evil and mislead people, as well as all kinds of false Christs and antichrists, is being Satan’s accomplice. This is not a good deed that God will praise. Some who harbor their evil intentions are still encouraging people to make offerings—God’s chosen people must not be tricked and deceived. All those who encourage others to make offerings have motives. Some encourage offerings by saying the money will be used to buy houses for meetings or receiving people. This actually doesn’t have much meaning. In the future, when most people have died, there will be empty houses everywhere. It is more cost-effective to rent a house rather than buy a house right now. Renting from a good landlord or renting a good place is also just as safe. Therefore, all money saved by the church must be used in the right places, and that’s mainly to help and provide relief to those who truly believe in God. Resolving their real-life difficulties is very necessary, especially when it comes to receiving leaders and workers of all levels and God’s chosen people who are being hunted and have no homes to return to. This is a true good deed, a good deed that will gain you the most blessings and commemoration from God. Only those who prepare more of this kind of good deeds will be most blessed by God.
4. The question of how to live church life amid all kinds of disasters and trials. True church life means that, no matter the situation, people who pursue the truth gather to eat and drink God’s words, communicate the truth to resolve their own corruption, achieve understanding the truth and dispositional change, and are able to obey and worship God. Only when those who pursue the truth come together can they normally eat and drink God’s words, communicate the truth, know themselves, and resolve their corruption. Only this is true church life because there is the work of the Holy Spirit among them. There is no true church life to speak of unless it is a gathering of people who pursue the truth. During disasters and trials, those who don’t love the truth will all act in accordance with their own preferences and walk their own paths: Some seek supernatural spiritual work; some follow people they worship, form cliques, and establish their own sect; some prefer to accept some strange theories and spread absurd lies and information they are interested in. Only people who are honest and love the truth will love to eat and drink God’s words, communicate the truth, hold on to God’s words and entrustment, and forever follow Almighty God. During disasters and trials, the most important thing is to first see clearly which people truly pursue the truth, have genuine faith in Almighty God, and are resolute in following Almighty God. Only such people are truly God’s chosen people and real brothers and sisters. You should only have love for real brothers and sisters and you should stand alongside them to unitedly and unwaveringly walk the path to pursuing the truth and being perfected. You must be especially cautious toward the various kinds of people who always have arrogant ambitions to control others. They don’t have the truth and yet always want to occupy positions to control people and become officials to enjoy the benefits of status. Such people are categorized as antichrists and are not good individuals regardless of whether or not they have status. In short, anyone who does not pursue and love the truth will never be saved by God. These kinds of people are not regarded as God’s chosen people no matter how many years they have believed in God. You should know how you should treat such people. You will be controlled and disrupted by wicked people if you don’t know how to see through them and break free from them. This is the most tragic thing. Believing in God but not being able to follow God and rely on God’s words and the truth, but instead being ruled over, controlled and exploited by others is truly being Satan’s slave. It is not easy for such people to be saved.
Leaders and workers of all levels should select a safe and suitable place to live church life during disasters and trials. Determining whether to do the work or not and how much work to do has to be based on the situation. The best option is to find a safe hiding place within the geographical limits they are responsible for, communicating the truth with people on the one hand and fulfilling their duties well on the other, doing whatever work they can. Only by doing so can it be ensured that more of God’s chosen people can eat and drink God’s words and equip themselves with the truth normally. Pastoral area decision groups, regional decision groups, and district leaders and workers need to learn ways to work in secret to ensure to the greatest extent that the life entry of God’s chosen people won’t be disturbed or disrupted. In short, leaders of all levels need to have wisdom, know how to work, and still be able to fulfill their duties and satisfy God’s intentions under special circumstances. This is the best testimony. If people who used to do administrative work in the past really don’t have any work to do, they should go back to their hometowns to live church life. If someone is being hunted, they should go live in a suitable relative or friend’s house to live church life. If someone is being hunted but has nowhere to go, leaders and workers at any level should provide an appropriate arrangement so that this person can have shelter. During disasters and trials, doing a good job of receiving leaders and workers at any level and people who are being hunted but can’t return home is a good deed that God commemorates, and is also a duty that ought to be fulfilled by all of God’s chosen people.
5. How to stand witness during the various disasters and trials. Standing witness mainly refers to fulfilling one’s duty well to satisfy God. A good testimony is being able to achieve God’s requirements, not deny God, not complain to God, not betray God, not deviate from the true way, and still be able to fulfill your duty well no matter what kind of persecution or adversity you encounter. To produce a good testimony, one must have some truths, be able to discern all kinds of people, be able to see through Satan’s tricks, and be able to grasp God’s intentions. Only then can a good testimony be guaranteed. The best testimony is being able to stand firm and follow God to the end of the road, no matter how much of Satan’s deception, temptation, curses, slander and persecution you experience. Bearing witness is being able to rely on the truth and God to overcome in the face of Satan’s various kinds of oppression, persecution, temptation, and deception. If you fall down when you encounter Satan’s oppression, persecution, slander, attacks, temptation or deception, then there is no testimony and you will be eliminated. If you can’t rely on God to overcome in the face of hunger, destitution and death, and instead complain and betray God, then there is no testimony and you will be exposed and eliminated. People without the truth are easy to be deceived and used by Satan to do things that resist and betray God. Such people will be eliminated. Overcoming Satan and transcending the flesh all depends on the truth and relies on God’s words. This just shows that whether or not a person has the truth is too crucial! Among God’s chosen people, all those who understand the truth and truly have discernment can lead God’s chosen people to pursue the truth, supply God’s chosen people so that they can enter the truth, protect God’s chosen people from Satan’s deception, and stand firm on the true way. Such people will have good testimonies and their conduct and behavior will all conform with God’s intentions. This is the best testimony. All those who don’t pursue the truth like to misbehave outside, follow others in kicking up a fuss for no good reason, spread all sorts of strange theories, and even judge and doubt God. Before they know it, these people will have lost the work of the Holy Spirit and be eliminated because they have embarked on the wrong path. How could such people have testimonies? During disasters and trials, all people who don’t love the truth won’t have true testimonies and will all be exposed and eliminated. Those who follow such people will suffer harm and back luck. If they don’t wake up, they will even be eliminated. Evidently, people who don’t love the truth certainly won’t be able to stand firm, let alone produce good testimonies. I used to often say that one cannot stand firm without the truth. That’s absolutely true. One must pursue and gain the truth to be able to stand witness. Only then can they walk on the right path and have good testimonies. The path that one walks is too crucial. It is the issue that determines their destiny and destination. There is no life without the truth, and no path without life. That is why one cannot stand witness without the truth.
6. How to discern the deception of the various kinds of work of evil spirits, antichrists and false Christs. Most people can discern the work of evil spirits that is supernatural. But the work of evil spirits that is not supernatural is very hard to discern and requires people to be equipped with the truth. Only by using the truth to discern the various kinds of fallacies that come from evil spirits will it be easy to discover the real situation behind the work of evil spirits. In fact, all fallacies and heresies originate from evil spirits, and all the kings of devils that belong to Satan are reincarnated from evil spirits. Are the things they say and do supernatural? They are not supernatural at all and are even very rational. This is precisely where Satan is cunning. Therefore, the most fundamental principle of discernment is to use God’s words and the truth to measure all theories and arguments. Anything that doesn’t conform with the truth is a heresy or fallacy and originates from various kinds of evil spirits. All those who deceive people and disrupt God’s work are evil spirits, and all false Christs and antichrists are evil spirits. Anyone who does not bear witness to the true God and does not exalt, worship or obey the true God, and instead testifies that they themselves are God or can practice to become a God, is an evil spirit whose way is false, regardless of what signs and wonders they can perform. God’s chosen people should understand that performing signs and wonders is not true power; only expressing truths and using words to perfect man and accomplish all things is true power. Accordingly, all those who put focus on signs and wonders and seek supernatural spiritual work are absurd people who don’t possess the truth. All those who cannot accept the truth and instead tend to accept evil spirits who can perform signs and wonders and the supernatural work are also regarded as evil spirits. All those whose hearts are filled with all kinds of fallacies and heresies are evil spirits, that’s for sure. All those who consistently like accepting all kinds of fallacies and heresies and are unable to accept the truth are also evil spirits. All those who can never receive the pure meaning of God’s words and always misinterpret God’s words and utter fallacies are also certainly evil spirits. All those who are especially absurd and preposterous are moreover evil spirits. In fact, every single person has an origin and a spirit inside them, and the things they say or do are all ruled by their spirit. There is no doubt about this. Satan’s spirit was inside the serpent. Satan’s spirit was inside the Egyptian Pharaohs. Satan’s spirit is moreover inside the great red dragon, and evil spirits are inside all the devils who resist God. They will all reveal their true colors in the reflection of the demon-detecting mirror that is God’s words. Some people are particularly absurd in receiving things and their viewpoints are also absurd. Can you say their spirit has no problems? Some people can especially accept all kinds of fallacies and heresies but won’t accept the truth. Can you say their spirit has no problems? Some people pay particular attention to and love pursuing supernatural things, and always call the supernatural work of spirits the work of the Holy Spirit. Even after they have been deceived, they still don’t turn back. Can you say their spirit has no problems? Some people accept the true way for a few years and listen to quite a bit of pure communication and can talk a lot of letters and doctrines, but they can’t genuinely understand the essence of the truth and their life disposition doesn’t change at all. Such people are most difficult to discern and are most able to deceive others. Can you say their spirit has no problems? It is not easy for these few types of people to understand and enter the truth, that’s a fact. Actually, none of these people have the work of the Holy Spirit. This is a certainty. Just how can one discern the various types of work of evil spirits? Of all those without the work of the Holy Spirit, most have the work of evil spirits. Therefore, the most important thing about discernment is learning how to distinguish between different types of people. Only by knowing people’s essence can one know how to discern the type of spirit that works in them. If a person is evil, treacherous and malicious enough, they definitely don’t have the spirit of man. Even if they do have a spirit it’s an evil spirit. If a person always accepts all kinds of fallacies and utters all kinds of fallacies, then the spirit inside them is surely absurd and also evil. The understanding of the truth of people with the work of the Holy Spirit is pure, and the humanity of such people is simple and honest. Hence the things communicated by them are also pure and beneficial toward people. Only such people are God’s chosen people and people whom God’s chosen people love, are willing to get along with, and can be of one heart and one mind with. If it is a wicked person, an especially deceitful, treacherous and malicious person, then they surely don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit, because God does not save wicked people. All those preordained by God are people who love and pursue the truth. Even service-doers are surely people with relatively good humanity. Only people with good humanity are loyal in the fulfillment of their duties and can get along with others with conscience and reason. Only when people who love the truth get together in the church will there be the work of the Holy Spirit and church life. If someone’s words and communications are especially absurd, if they don’t have pure understanding regardless of how much sermon and fellowship they listen to, and if they don’t grow and their humanity remains very despicable and bad, without any change whatsoever and making everyone sick and tired of them, then they will undoubtedly be eliminated. Living and spending time with such people offers no benefit and provides only harmful effects and disruptions. It can be said that the humanity of all those who don’t love the truth is deceitful, malicious, selfish, and despicable. They only believe in God so they can gain blessings and never know to be considerate to God’s intentions, repay God’s love to satisfy God. Such people don’t have any conscience or reason at all, and it is very hard for them to gain the work of the Holy Spirit. God’s chosen people should all understand clearly that all those who don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit over a long time are very dangerous people who need to be guarded against. If a person is cast away by the Holy Spirit, all sorts of evil spirits will take advantage and enter them. At this time, the person’s condition will get worse and worse, causing them to go back to their old ways and return to their former career. They are completely the old devil, Satan. This shows that being able to discern all kinds of people is imperative. Only if one can discern people will it be easy for them to discern spirits. Those who cannot discern people surely won’t be able to discern the various kinds of work of evil spirits. All false Christs and antichrists are certainly people who don’t have an ounce of truth. Their humanities are all arrogant and egotistical, without any reason and also shameless. They learn a few letters and doctrines and think they have ability and thus can swagger and swindle and do whatever they want. This is precisely the nature of Satan. All false Christs and antichrists surely don’t have good humanity and are not good people. It can be seen through their character and disposition that they won’t gain the work of the Holy Spirit; God will never use such wicked people. This is because those who don’t pursue the truth are not people whom God loves. It can therefore be said with certainty that among all those without the work of the Holy Spirit, most have the work of evil spirits. This certainly cannot be wrong. It can be said that anyone who follows people without the work of the Holy Spirit is following antichrists, following Satan. It is not at all excessive to say so. Being able to discern all types of people is too crucial! Those who truly know God’s disposition will know the kind of people God loves, uses, and puts in important positions. Isn’t it blaspheming God for a person to follow wicked people like false Christs and antichrists yet think they are believing in and following God? How could God possibly like or use wicked people? People in religion are all believers of God in name only but are in fact following pastors or their idols, or those whom they worship. This is because they don’t have the truth and don’t know how to discern. That’s why they have stepped onto the wrong path. It is too crucial to learn how to discern people when it comes to believing in and following God! It is too easy to be deceived if one does not do a good job of equipping themselves with the truth. Now that various disasters and trials are coming, it is indeed not easy to follow God to the end of the road without the truth. This is because Satan and various evil spirits are constantly looking for people to swallow, all kinds of wicked people, false Christs and antichrists are parading all over the place, and all kinds of fallacies and heresies are coming out one after another and can be found everywhere. Only through being equipped with the truth and learning how to discern can one break free from Satan’s deceit and control. The most important thing about learning discernment is being equipped with the truth. Only when one understands the truth can they see through Satan’s tricks and not be deceived by Satan, and unwaveringly follow God to the end of the road.
7. God’s chosen people should know clearly what being fully saved is and the conditions they need to be fulfilled and the testimonies they should have to achieve being fully saved. All those who accept the judgment and chastisement of God’s words and achieve knowledge of the essence and reality of their own corruption, true knowledge of God’s disposition and essence, a fundamental change in their viewpoints, outlooks on life and values, and a change in their life disposition, and are able to truly follow God, obey God and stand witness in trials, are people who are fully saved by God. All those who have true faith in God, can hold on to God’s words and entrustment and resolutely follow God to the end, can insist on eating and drinking God’s words amid all kinds of disasters and trials, can pray to, rely on and obey God for anything that befalls them without being disturbed or deceived by anyone, only firmly believe that Christ is the truth, the way and the life, do not follow or worship any man, are not controlled by anyone, and can get along harmoniously with and love all brothers and sisters who genuinely pursue the truth, and are able to stand firm during all kinds of disasters and trials, are people who stand witness. Basically, people who truly stand witness mainly have the following displays of behavior:
1) They only believe in Almighty God—the last Christ—and only believe that the word of Almighty God is the truth, the way and the life, and are not deceived by anyone who belongs to Satan. They believe in God and only listen to God’s words, they only obey Christ and do not worship or follow any man, and moreover they do not follow religions in believing in a vague God in heaven. They always hold on to the words and entrustment of Almighty God and firmly follow God incarnate, Christ of the last days, never changing.
2) During all kinds of disasters and trials, they persist in fulfilling one’s duty, are able to love mutually and get along harmoniously with brothers and sisters, help those in need, are able to mutually serve and supply each other in life experiences, and benefit people in all things. They are able to fulfill the duty one ought to fulfill on those who are truly God’s chosen people, and are able to do their utmost to help brothers and sisters in adversity overcome obstacles.
3) No matter how difficult the environment, they are able to persist in eating and drinking God’s words, live church life, find happiness in enjoying God’s words, find comfort in gaining the truth, stand on God’s side in all things, be of one heart and mind with God, be able to love what God loves and hate what God hates, and dare to expose and criticize all kinds of false Christs, antichrists and fallacies and heresies that go against God’s words, and protect God’s chosen people from Satan’s deception and the disturbances of wicked people.
4) When encountering various disasters and trials, they are able to often quiet before God and pray to Him and seek the truth, and regardless of the amount of suffering, they do not complain or deny or reject God, and are willing to die rather than leave God. No matter how God judges and chastises them or even punishes them, they are able to see God’s love and discover God’s good intentions, submit to God’s manipulation and arrangements without personal choices, and are obedient even to death.
God’s chosen people will have a wonderful testimony if they have these four aspects of reality. All those who bear the above four aspects of testimony are undoubtedly people who receive full salvation from God. Those without these four aspects of testimony are surely not people who pursue the truth, and all those who do not stand witness are of course people who will be eliminated. The main reason is because they are not interested in God’s words and the truth, and can never earnestly eat and drink God’s words, contemplate God’s words, and moreover are not willing to communicate the truth. They only like to run about busily, give orders and commands, indulge in loud and empty talk, and discuss letters and doctrines. They are full of interest in fame and status and desire to stand above the masses, enjoying the benefit of status and making people look up to and worship them. Such people will certainly not have good testimonies when they encounter trials, because they have never known what practicing the truth means, what reality is, and moreover don’t understand what is the truth, the way, and the life. Therefore, when trials befall them, they are very quickly exposed and revealed their pitiful satanic look. Some believers in God lust after comfort and only pay attention to gaining blessings. They are unable to endure any suffering and so they can’t stand firm if they encounter trials. Some especially pay attention to the supernatural and keep longing for signs and wonders to appear in God’s new work. They are sick and tired of pursuing the truth and emphasizing reality, and if various types of false Christs and antichrists appear, they will immediately respond and start following, without caring whether it is the true God or a false god. As long as it performs signs and wonders and can put them in an important position, they will jump up and down and start getting busy. It’s as though these people are like livestock without spirits; they are totally unable to understand the truth, let alone able to know God. All those who don’t have the work of the Holy Spirit will be exposed during the various disasters and trials and thus be eliminated. They are mainly the following types of people:
1. People who don’t pursue the truth and are especially interested in fame, gain and status. They always have ambitions to rise above others to gain status and enjoy the benefit of status. As soon as the opportunity is ripe and they have a chance to take advantage, they will jump out to deceive and rope in people to form their own sect and proclaim themselves as king. Such people are typical false Christs and antichrists; they are precisely God’s enemies and also the enemies of God’s chosen people. Accordingly, even though those who follow false Christs and antichrists still believe in the name of Almighty God, they are still people who betray Almighty God. They are Satan’s accomplices and moreover are God’s enemies. Their ending is the same as that of false Christs and antichrists in that they will sink and perish.
2. People who believe in God but don’t listen to God’s words, and instead worship, pursue and follow man, always like to form cliques and rely on power. They look down on the brothers and sisters who are honest and pursue the truth, but really worship those who seem imposing on the outside, knowledgeable and have status. They believe in God but don’t love the truth, and instead focus on the lofty God, the vague God. Such people emphasize knowledge and like signs and wonders, and as soon as the supernatural work of evil spirits or antichrists with influence appear, they will follow the antichrists and betray God. All these people are destined to be eliminated.
3. People who believe in God but don’t pay attention to eating and drinking God’s words and equipping themselves with the truth. They do things by relying on enthusiasm alone and don’t have any discernment whatsoever—as long as what anyone says is well-argued and seems reasonable, they will believe and accept it, and won’t use God’s words to analyze whether it’s right or wrong. If false Christs and antichrists rise to confuse people, they will surely be tricked and deceived and not be able to stand firm. Such people are too easy to be deceived because they don’t have the truth. As there is too much deception from all kinds of evil spirits, false Christs and antichrists during the various disasters and trials, all those without the truth will be deceived and eliminated.
4. All types of wicked people whose humanity is too bad; those who don’t have an ounce of interest in the truth; those who are especially arrogant and absurd and cannot accept the truth; those who always have conceptions about God, harbor suspicions and don’t have true faith; those who are always prejudiced and feel hostility toward the man used by the Holy Spirit; those who are especially arrogant and egotistical, always look down on and don’t get along with brothers and sisters who genuinely pursue the truth, always want to take advantage of others and not be disadvantaged themselves, cannot get along with others, can never willingly fulfill their duty, want wages and blessings for just fulfilling a bit of their duty, are always perfunctory and misbehave in the fulfilling of their duty, and bring too much trouble to the house of God. In short, all those in the church who are regarded as people without humanity, who are hated and resented by everyone will surely be eliminated if they do not truly repent.
The various types of people listed in the above four categories are all people who will be eliminated. God said previously that all people of His kingdom are perfected and created during disasters and trials. God’s chosen people should know very well in their heart which people will be saved and perfected and which people will be eliminated in the end. Among those who have experienced God’s work, there is surely a portion who receive full salvation and are perfected, a portion who will survive as loyal service-doers, and a portion who will be thoroughly eliminated and end up the same as unbelievers. These three portions of people each occupy approximately a third (not definitive). After the disasters, God will reward the good and punish the evil. All those who remain are the most blessed people. Though they have experienced countless suffering, the blessing they gain will be forever. Whether one can stand firm and be perfected in the disasters and trials of these few years will depend on how they pursue the truth. Those who gain the truth will gain everything, while those without the truth will lose everything. The truth is too valuable to mankind!
The above seven issues are very important for God’s chosen people. I hope all of God’s chosen people can equip themselves with God’s words and understand the truth in regard to these seven issues, do not be deceived and disturbed by Satan, and stand witness. In the future, the various disasters and trials will grow bigger and bigger and the situation will get worse and worse, more and more chaotic, and even survival will be a problem. This requires people to equip themselves with sufficient truths and prepare enough good deeds. Nothing is more important than having only God’s words in one’s heart, holding on to God’s entrustment, and praying to God and worshiping God, because all things are ruled by God and depend on what God says. Any problem is easy to resolve if one can quiet before God, seek the truth in all things and desire to satisfy God. If one cannot be quiet before God and does not often read God’s words, and is only willing to listen to and be commanded by man, then they are destined to a fate of failure and absolutely won’t have good fruit to eat. Now is the crucial moment of God’s work of saving mankind. Whether one can follow God to the end of the road is a question that will determine their fate and destination. If Satan’s various temptations befall you, will you be able to not be deceived and stand firm? If someone says that the day of God is on a particular day of a particular month of a particular year, and that it has arrived, how will you deal with it? If someone says that God has sent a person to do new work, how will you deal with it? If someone says you believe in the wrong thing and that you should believe in them, how will you deal with it? Many more of Satan’s temptations will come later. People who do not have the truth will be affected by all kinds of disturbances and deceptions and will bring themselves all kinds of disasters and endless suffering. Even if they want to equip themselves with the truth it will be too late by then. Therefore, no matter what, the most important thing is to quickly become equipped with the truth. Right now, not being disrupted, disturbed and obstructed, continuing to eat and drink God’s words and equipping yourself with the truth, and not being controlled by any person, event or thing in equipping yourself with the truth, is more important than anything. Only when the truth is equipped will one not be deceived by Satan. Only when the truth is equipped can one have true knowledge of God. Only when the truth is equipped can one obey God and worship God. This is the road to being perfected. All those who cannot see through this point are people without the vision of God’s work. How can one develop true faith in God if they don’t have true knowledge of God’s work? And how can one who doesn’t have true faith in God follow Him to the end? Accordingly, no matter what, God’s chosen people must pay attention to eating and drinking God’s words and equipping themselves with the truth in their real environment as well as under any circumstances. This is the most fundamental of the fundamental, the essential of the essential! There are too many of Satan’s various temptations, obstructions, disturbances and deceptions on the road to the kingdom. Satan cannot be defeated without the truth. Therefore, for God’s chosen people, being equipped with the truth is God’s intention, and also His entrustment.
May 22, 2009