The Principles For Expelling People During Trials and Tribulation
Because God’s work has entered the final stage of perfecting people, exposing people and eliminating people, all manner of evil people and those who are beyond saving have now finished rendering service. Therefore, God’s family’s handling of various people has, in terms of principles, changed somewhat, and all manner of evil people and those who are beyond saving must be segregated and expelled. Those who understand the truth can clearly see that those who are able to attain salvation, and those who are beyond saving, have already been completely exposed, that it is no longer of any use to give people chances, and God’s final exposure of people is done in order to eliminate people. Only by purging these evil people and all those who are beyond saving from the church can the normal progression of church life be assured. Doing this is of great benefit to God’s chosen people, so that they may live the church life without disturbance and so enter into the truth. Therefore, the several types of people listed below must be segregated and expelled from the church.
1. All false Christs who try to pass themselves off as Christ; antichrists who openly judge and deny God, who do all they can to disturb and demolish God’s work, and who seek to control God’s chosen people, along with their companions, accomplices, and all those possessed by demons and those who are often worked on by evil spirits—regardless of what level of leader or worker they were formerly or what position or prestige they held—for they are the enemies of God and the enemies of God’s chosen people, they have long been hated and cursed by God, and must be expelled—they can never be saved. All who take offerings dedicated to God by God’s chosen people and hand them over to antichrists are more evil even than Judas, and must be expelled, and moreover cursed!
2. All evil people who are filled with conceptions about God, who always harbor doubts and judgments toward God, who always contradict and resent the man used by the Holy Spirit, or who propagate and disseminate their conceptions about God, and who attack, judge and start rumors about the man used by the Holy Spirit—regardless of what position or prestige they formerly held—for they are the enemies of God and the enemies of God’s chosen people, they must be expelled—they can never be saved.
3. All evil, unruly people who do not pursue the truth during disasters and trials, but who advocate and disseminate all manner of fallacies to confound people, propagate all manner of rumors to disturb people, who are derelict in their duties, collude with others, are jealous, cause disputes and foment disharmony in the church, who exclude and attack those who pursue the truth, who always do bad deeds, who perform no duty, bad eggs who are hated by all, and who simply mingle in the church and consistently disturb church life and stir up trouble, must be expelled—they can never be saved!
4. During disasters and trials, regardless of what level of leader or worker someone is, if they are unable to fellowship about the truth, if they cannot lead God’s chosen people to enter into the truth, if they are even less capable of protecting God’s chosen people from being confounded by Satan, then they are a false leader or worker who is without the work of the Holy Spirit, and is someone eliminated by God. God’s chosen people may reject their leadership, and if they do not repent, remain unconvinced in their hearts and continue to do evil, and they still stand above others restricting and controlling them, then they are evil people of the antichrist category, and should be expelled. Those who are without the work of the Holy Spirit, who possess not one shred of the truth, and who still stand above others restricting and controlling them, should be expelled, and never urged to stay!
5. All who, during adversity and after being arrested, sell out brothers and sisters and betray God, must be segregated and observed. If they have a bad humanity and do not pursue the truth, then they must be expelled. Those who act as Satan’s tools after being arrested, who serve it and help to arrest God’s chosen people, must be expelled, and moreover cursed!
6. Amongst those who have been confounded by false Christs, antichrists and the work of all manner of evil spirits, salvation will be only carried out on those with a comparatively good humanity who can pursue the truth. Those with a bad humanity, who do not pursue the truth, and who have long since been eliminated by the Holy Spirit, must be abandoned—they can never be saved! Leaders and workers of all levels who have been confounded, who follow false Christs and antichrists, must be abandoned—they can never be saved. Because, as leaders and workers, they are simply inconsiderate toward God’s will, they don’t take God’s chosen people into consideration, they have no conscience or reason whatsoever and are absolutely not good, therefore these people must be expelled—they can never be saved!
7. All who, whilst acting as leaders and workers, ignore and turn a blind eye to all manner of false Christs and antichrists confounding people, who elevate all manner of deceitful and evil people and are slow to replace them, and who, when someone uncovers the facts of a false Christ or antichrist confounding people, they still act as Satan’s advocate and do their utmost to cover the truth of the facts, resulting in a growing number of people being confounded by the false Christ and antichrist; they act entirely as Satan’s protective shield and become chief offenders who disturb and demolish God’s work. These people are all false leaders and workers who have been exposed and eliminated by God. This kind of false leader and worker is indeed Satan’s lackeys, Satan’s accomplices, and is people of the antichrist category who do all manner of evil. This kind of person must be expelled—they can never be saved!
The seven principles for expelling people above are very important for God’s chosen people. Handling these people in this way conforms entirely to God’s will, and moreover it affords protection for God’s chosen people. Only by thoroughly expelling and purging these people from God’s family can God’s chosen people abandon and reject them utterly, and not harbor illusions or good intentions about them—and this is beneficial to all. During disasters and trials, some leaders and workers are exposed and eliminated. Those who genuinely pursue the truth and who are of good repute amongst God’s chosen people should stand forward, be considerate toward God’s will, assist in leading God’s chosen people to eat and drink the words of God and enter into the truth, and protect God’s chosen people from being confounded by false Christs and antichrists. Acting in this way conforms entirely to God’s will, and it gladdens God. Good people with a sense of justice who pursue the truth should stand forward and fulfill their duty; as long as God’s chosen people approve, then it conforms to God’s will. Those leaders of all levels who were formerly replaced and eliminated by God’s family are people who do not have the truth. Most of them are deceitful, evil people, and they are all people whom God detests, who were long ago exposed and eliminated by the Holy Spirit. No one is permitted to elevate or make use of them again. Whomsoever elevates and makes use of these people is an accomplice of Satan, an evil person of the antichrist category, and God’s chosen people must abandon them.
From the date this provision is published, it must be implemented immediately by all churches. It may, however, be implemented using wise means.
June 15, 2009