X Classic Words on the Constitution, Administrative Decrees and Commandments of the Age of Kingdom
1. My planned work keeps pressing forward without a moment’s surcease. Having moved into the Age of Kingdom, and having carried you into My kingdom as My people, I will have other demands to make of you; that is to say, I will begin to promulgate before you the constitution with which I will govern this era:
Since you are called My people, you should be able to glorify My name; that is, stand testimony in the midst of trial. If anyone attempts to wheedle Me and conceal the truth from Me, or engage in disreputable dealings behind My back, such people will, without exception, be chased out and removed from My house to wait for Me to deal with them. Those who have been unfaithful and disobedient to Me in the past, and who rise up again today to judge Me openly—they, too, will be chased out of My house. Those who are My people must constantly show consideration for My burdens as well as seek to know My words. Only people like this will I enlighten, and they will surely live under My guidance and enlightenment, never meeting with chastisement. Those who, failing to show consideration for My burdens, concentrate on planning for their own futures—that is, those who do not aim with their actions to satisfy My heart, but rather who look for handouts—these beggar-like creatures I absolutely refuse to use, because from the time they were born, they have known nothing of what it means to show consideration for My burdens. They are people who lack proper sense; such people are suffering from “malnutrition” of the brain, and need to go home for some “nourishment.” I have no use for such people. Among My people, everyone will be required to regard knowing Me as an obligatory duty to be seen through to the end, like eating, dressing, and sleeping, something that one never forgets about for a moment, so that in the end, knowing Me will become as familiar as eating—something you do effortlessly, with a practiced hand. As for the words I speak, every single one must be taken with the utmost faith and fully assimilated; there can be no perfunctory half-measures. Anyone who does not pay attention to My words will be regarded as directly resisting Me; anyone who does not eat of My words, or does not seek to know them, will be regarded as not paying attention to Me, and will directly be swept out the door of My house. This is because, as I have said in the past, what I desire is not a great many people, but a select few. Out of a hundred people, if only one is able to know Me through My words, then I will willingly throw away all the others to focus on enlightening and illuminating this single one. From this you can see that it is not necessarily true that greater numbers alone can manifest Me and live Me out. What I want is wheat (even though the kernels may not be full) and not tares (even when the kernels are full enough to be admired). As for those who give no regard to seeking, but who instead behave in a slack manner, they should leave of their own accord; I do not wish to see them anymore, lest they continue to bring disgrace to My name.
Excerpted from “Chapter 5” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh
2. I now pronounce the administrative decrees of My kingdom: All things are within My judgment, all things are within My righteousness, all things are within My majesty, and righteousness is practiced to all. Those who say they believe in Me but who contradict Me in their hearts, or whose hearts have abandoned Me will be kicked out, but all in My own good time. Those who speak sarcastically about Me, but in a way that people don’t notice, will die immediately (they will die in spirit, body and soul). For those who oppress or cold-shoulder those I love, My wrath will judge them immediately. This is to say that those who have a jealous heart toward those I love and think I am not righteous will be handed over to those I love to judge. All who are well-behaved, simple and honest (including those who lack wisdom) and who are single-mindedly sincere toward Me will all remain in My kingdom. Those who have not been through training, meaning those honest people who lack wisdom and insight, will have power in My kingdom. Yet they have also been through dealing and breaking. That they have not been through training is not absolute, but rather through these things I will show everyone My almightiness and My wisdom. I will kick out those who still doubt Me now, I want not one of them (I detest those who still doubt Me at such a time as this). By the deeds I do throughout the entire universe, I will show honest people the wondrousness of My actions, thereupon growing their wisdom, insight and discernment, and I will cause deceitful people to be destroyed in a moment because of My wondrous deeds. All the firstborn sons who were first to accept My name (meaning those holy and unblemished, honest people) will be the first to enter into the kingdom and rule all nations and all peoples together with Me, reign as kings in the kingdom and together judge all nations and all peoples (meaning all the firstborn sons in the kingdom, and no others). Those among all nations and all peoples who have been judged and have repented will enter into My kingdom and become My people, and those who are stubborn and unrepentant will be cast into the bottomless pit (to perish forever). The judgment in the kingdom will be the last time and it will be My thorough cleansing of the world. There will then no longer be any injustice, any grief, any tears, any sighs and even more so there will be no world. All will be the manifestation of Christ, all will be the kingdom of Christ. Such glory! Such glory!
Excerpted from “Chapter 79” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
3. Now I promulgate My administrative decrees for you (effective from the day of their promulgation, assigning different chastisement to different people):
I keep My promises, and everything is in My hands: Whosoever doubts will certainly be killed. There is no room for any consideration. They will immediately be exterminated, removing the hate from My heart. (From this it is confirmed that whosoever is killed must not be one of the members of My kingdom, and must be the descendent of Satan.)
As the firstborn sons you should keep your own positions and do your own duties well and not be nosy people. You should offer yourselves up for My management plan, everywhere you go you should bear that good witness to Me and glorify My name. Do not do shameful things, but be an example for all My sons and My people. Do not be unrestrained even for a moment: You must always appear to everyone with the identity of firstborn sons, not being servile, but striding with head held high. I am asking you to glorify My name, not disgrace My name. Those who are firstborn sons each have their own function, and cannot do everything. This is the responsibility I have given you, which is not to be shirked, and you must dedicate yourselves to fulfilling what I have entrusted to you with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your strength.
After this, throughout the universe world, the duty of shepherding all My sons and all My people is entrusted to My firstborn sons to fulfill, and whosoever cannot fulfill it with all their heart and all their mind, I will chastise. This is My righteousness—I will not spare or go light on even My firstborn sons.
If there is anyone among My sons or among My people who ridicules and insults one of My firstborn sons, I will punish him harshly because My firstborn sons represent Myself, and what someone does to them, he does also to Me. This is the most severe one of My administrative decrees. I let My firstborn sons administer My righteousness according to their wishes against whosoever among My sons and My people violates this decree.
I gradually abandon whosoever regards Me frivolously; focusing only on My food, clothing, and sleep; attending only to My external affairs and not attending to consideration of My burden; and not paying attention to fulfilling their own function properly. This is directed at all who have ears.
Whoever finishes doing service for Me must obediently withdraw and not be noisy. Be careful, otherwise I will deal with you. (This is additional.)
My firstborn sons shall pick up the iron rod from now on and begin to execute My authority to govern all nations and peoples, to walk among all nations and peoples, and to carry out My judgment, righteousness, and majesty among all nations and peoples. My sons and My people shall fear Me, praise Me, cheer Me, and glorify Me without ceasing because My management plan is fulfilled and My firstborn sons can reign with Me.
Excerpted from “Chapter 88” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
4. Today, nothing is more crucial for man to adhere to than the following: You must not try to deceive, coax, or conceal anything from the God that stands before your eyes. You shall not utter filthiness or arrogant talk in front of the God before you. You shall not deceive the God before your eyes by honeyed words and fair speeches in order to gain His trust. You shall not act irreverently before God. You shall obey all that is spoken from the mouth of God, and shall not resist, oppose, or dispute His words. You shall not interpret as you see fit the words spoken from the mouth of God. You should guard your tongue to avoid it causing you to fall prey to the deceitful schemes of the wicked. You should guard your footsteps to avoid transgressing the boundaries set out for you by God. If you transgress, this will cause you to stand in the position of God and speak words which are conceited and pompous, and thus you will become loathed by God. You shall not carelessly spread the words spoken from the mouth of God, lest others mock you and the devils make a fool of you. You shall obey all of the work of the God of today. Even if you do not understand it, you shall not pass judgment on it; all you can do is seek and fellowship. No person shall transgress God’s original place. You can do nothing more than serve the God of today from the position of man. You cannot teach the God of today from the position of man—to do so is misguided. No one may stand in the place of the man testified to by God; in your words, actions, and innermost thoughts, you stand in the position of man. This is to be abided by, it is the responsibility of man, and no one may alter it; attempting to would violate the administrative decrees. This should be remembered by all.
Excerpted from “The Commandments of the New Age” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
5 (Selected Passage of God’s Word)
The Ten Administrative Decrees That Must Be Obeyed by God’s Chosen People in the Age of Kingdom
1) Man should not magnify himself, nor exalt himself. He should worship and exalt God.
2) Do everything that is beneficial to God’s work and nothing that is detrimental to the interests of God’s work. Defend God’s name, God’s testimony, and God’s work.
3) The money, material objects, and all property in God’s household are the offerings that should be given by man. These offerings may be enjoyed by none but the priest and God, for the offerings of man are for the enjoyment of God. God only shares these offerings with the priest; no one else is qualified or entitled to enjoy any part of them. All of man’s offerings (including money and material things that can be enjoyed) are given to God, not to man, and so these things should not be enjoyed by man; if man were to enjoy them, then he would be stealing offerings. Anyone who does this is a Judas, for, in addition to being a traitor, Judas also helped himself to what was put in the money bag.
4) Man has a corrupt disposition and is moreover possessed of emotions. As such, it is absolutely prohibited for two members of the opposite sex to work together unaccompanied when serving God. Any who are discovered doing so will be expelled, without exception.
5) Do not pass judgment on God nor casually discuss matters related to God. Do as man ought to do, and speak as man ought to speak, and do not overstep limits nor transgress boundaries. Guard your own tongue and take care where you step, to avoid doing anything that offends God’s disposition.
6) Do that which ought to be done by man, and carry out your obligations, and fulfill your responsibilities, and hold to your duty. Since you believe in God, you should make your contribution to God’s work; if you do not, then you are unfit to eat and drink the words of God, and unfit to live in God’s household.
7) In work and matters of the church, apart from obeying God, follow the instructions of the man who is used by the Holy Spirit in everything. Even the slightest infraction is unacceptable. Be absolute in your compliance, and do not analyze right or wrong; what is right or wrong has nothing to do with you. You must concern yourself only with total obedience.
8) People who believe in God should obey God and worship Him. Do not exalt or look up to any person; do not put God first, the people you look up to second, and yourself third. No person should hold a place in your heart, and you should not consider people—particularly those you venerate—to be on a par with God or to be His equal. This is intolerable to God.
9) Keep your thoughts on the work of the church. Put aside the prospects of your own flesh, be decisive about family matters, wholeheartedly devote yourself to the work of God, and put God’s work first and your own life second. This is the decency of a saint.
10) Kin who are not of the faith (your children, your husband or wife, your sisters or your parents, and so on) should not be forced into the church. God’s household is not short of members, and there is no need to make up its numbers with people who have no use. All those who do not believe gladly must not be led into the church. This decree is directed at all people. You should check, monitor, and remind each other of this matter; no one may violate it. Even when kin who are not of the faith do reluctantly enter the church, they must not be issued books nor given a new name; such people are not of God’s household, and their entry into the church must be halted by any means necessary. If trouble is brought upon the church due to the invasion of demons, then you yourself will be expelled or will have restrictions placed upon you. In short, everyone has a responsibility in this matter, though you should not be reckless, nor use it to settle personal scores.
Excerpted from The Word Appears in the Flesh
6. People must adhere to the many duties that they should perform. This is what people should adhere to, and this is what they must carry out. Let the Holy Spirit do what must be done by the Holy Spirit; man can play no part in it. Man should adhere to what ought to be done by man, which bears no relation to the Holy Spirit. It is nothing but that which ought to be done by man, and should be adhered to as commandment, just like adherence to the law in the Old Testament. Although now is not the Age of Law, there are still many words that should be adhered to which are of the same kind as words spoken in the Age of Law. These words are not carried out merely by relying on the touch of the Holy Spirit, but rather, they are something that man should adhere to. For example: You shall not pass judgment on the work of the practical God. You shall not oppose the man who is testified to by God. Before God, you shall keep your place and shall not be dissolute. You should be moderate in speech, and your words and actions must follow the arrangements of the man testified to by God. You should revere the testimony of God. You shall not ignore the work of God and the words from His mouth. You shall not imitate the tone and aims of God’s utterances. Externally, you shall not do anything that manifestly opposes the man who is testified to by God. And so on. These are what each person should adhere to.
Excerpted from “The Commandments of the New Age” in The Word Appears in the Flesh
7. You must keep what I tell you in your hearts, you must understand My heart through My words and show consideration toward My burden, and you will thereby come to know My almightiness and see My person. For My words are words of wisdom and no one can grasp the principles or the laws behind My words. People think that I practice deceit and crookedness and they do not know Me through My words, but on the contrary they blaspheme against Me. They are so blind and ignorant! And they have no discernment whatsoever. Every sentence I utter carries authority and judgment and no one can change them. Once My words issue forth, things will be accomplished in accordance with My words, and this is My disposition. My words are authority and whosoever amends them offends My chastisement and I must strike them down. In serious cases they bring ruination down on their own lives and they go to Hades, or go to the bottomless pit. This is the only way in which I deal with mankind and man has no way to change it—this is My administrative decree. Remember this! No one is allowed to offend My decree; this must be done according to My will! In the past, I was too easy on you and you encountered only My words. The words I spoke about striking people down have not yet come to pass. But from today, all the disasters (these in relation to My administrative decrees) will befall one after another to punish all those who do not conform to My will. There must be the advent of facts, otherwise people would not be able to see My wrath but would be debauched over and over. This is a step of My management plan and it is the way in which I do the next step of My work. I say this to you in advance so that you can avoid committing offense and suffering perdition forever. That is to say, from today I will make all people except for My firstborn sons take their proper places in accordance with My will, and I shall chastise them one by one. I shall not let even one of them off the hook. You just dare be debauched again! You just dare be rebellious again! I have said before that I am righteous to all without a shred of sentiment, and this serves to show that My disposition must not be offended. This is My person. No one can change this. All people hear My words and all people see My glorious countenance. All people must obey Me completely and absolutely—this is My administrative decree. All people at the ends of the universe should praise Me, glorify Me, for I am the unique God Himself, for I am the person of God. No one can change My words and utterances, My speech and deportment, as these are matters for Me alone, and are that which I have possessed from everlasting and which shall exist forever.
Excerpted from “Chapter 100” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
8. Every one of you should have an insight into My administrative decrees. If not, you will not have the slightest bit of fear and will be careless before Me, and you will not know what I want to perfect, what I want to make complete, what I want to gain or what kind of person My kingdom is in need of.
My administrative decrees are:
1) No matter who you are, if you contradict Me in your heart, you will be judged.
2) For those that I have chosen, they will be disciplined immediately for any wrong ideas.
3) I will place those who do not believe in Me to one side. I will let them speak and act carelessly until the very end when I will thoroughly punish them and sort them out.
4) For those who believe in Me, I shall look after them and protect them at all times. At all times I will supply them with life using the way of salvation. These people will have My love and they will surely not fall or lose their way. Any weakness they have will be temporary, and I will surely not remember it.
5) For those who seem to believe but who do not really believe—meaning those who believe there is a God but who do not seek Christ, but who also do not resist—these kinds of people are the most pitiful, and through My deeds I will make them see clearly. Through My actions, I will save these kinds of people and bring them back.
6) The firstborn sons who were the first to accept My name will be blessed! I will surely bestow the best blessings on you and you will have enjoyment to your hearts’ content; no one will dare hinder it. Everything is wholly prepared for you, as this is My administrative decree.
Excerpted from “Chapter 56” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
9. My judgment comes to everyone, My administrative decrees touch everyone, and My words and My person are revealed to everyone. This is the time for the great work of My Spirit (at this time those who will be blessed and those who will suffer misfortune are distinguished). As soon as My words issue forth, I have distinguished those who will be blessed and those who will suffer misfortune. It is all crystal clear and I can see it at a glance. (It is spoken of in relation to My humanity, so it does not contradict My predestination and selection.) I roam about the mountains and rivers and all things, the space of the universe, observing every place and cleansing every place, so that those unclean places and those promiscuous lands will all cease to exist and be incinerated into nothingness because of My words. For Me, everything is easy. If now were the time I predetermined to destroy the world, I could swallow it up by one word, but now is not the time. All must be ready before I will do this work, so as not to disturb My plan and interrupt My management. I know how to do it reasonably: I have My wisdom and I have My own arrangement. People must not move one finger—be careful not to be killed at My hand; this already touches My administrative decrees. From this one can see the harshness of My administrative decrees, and one can see the principles of My administrative decrees, including two aspects: On the one hand I kill all who are not in line with My will and who offend My administrative decrees; on the other hand, in My wrath I curse all who offend My administrative decrees. These two aspects are indispensable and are the executive principles of My administrative decrees. Everyone is handled according to these two principles, with no emotion, no matter how loyal people are. This is sufficient to show My righteousness and sufficient to show My majesty and My wrath, which will incinerate all earthly things, all worldly things, and all things that are not in line with My will. In My words there are hidden mysteries, and in My words there are also revealed mysteries, so in human conception, in the human mind, My words are forever incomprehensible and My heart is forever unfathomable. In other words, I must cast humans off their conception and thinking. This is the most important item of My management plan. I must do it this way in order to gain My firstborn sons and in order to accomplish the things I want to do.
Excerpted from “Chapter 103” of Utterances of Christ in the Beginning in The Word Appears in the Flesh
10. So long as the old world continues to exist, I will hurl forth My rage upon its nations, openly promulgating My administrative decrees throughout the universe, and visit chastisement on whomever violates them:
As I turn My face to the universe to speak, all mankind hears My voice, and thereupon sees all the works I have wrought throughout the universe. Those who go contrary to My will, that is to say, who oppose Me with the deeds of man, will fall down under My chastisement. I will take the multitudinous stars in the heavens and make them anew, and thanks to Me the sun and the moon will be renewed—the skies will no longer be as they were; the myriad things on the earth will be renewed. All will become complete through My words. The many nations within the universe will be partitioned afresh and replaced by My nation, so that the nations upon the earth will disappear forever and become a nation that worships Me; all the nations of the earth will be destroyed, and will cease to exist. Of the human beings within the universe, all those belonging to the devil will be exterminated; all who worship Satan will be laid low by My burning fire—that is, except for those now within the stream, the rest will be turned to ashes. When I chastise the many peoples, those in the religious world will, to varying extents, return to My kingdom, conquered by My works, because they will have seen the advent of the Holy One riding on a white cloud. All of humanity will follow their own kind, and will receive chastisements varying with what they have done. Those who have stood against Me will all perish; as for those whose deeds on the earth have not involved Me, they will, because of how they have acquitted themselves, continue to exist on the earth under the governance of My sons and My people. I will reveal Myself to the myriad peoples and the myriad nations, sounding forth with My own voice upon the earth to proclaim the completion of My great work for all mankind to see with their own eyes.
Excerpted from “Chapter 26” of God’s Words to the Entire Universe in The Word Appears in the Flesh