God Has Come, He Is King
Testimonies for Christ of the Last Days
(The Twenty Truths of Bearing Testimony to God)
20 Truths Concerning Spreading the Gospel and Bearing Witness to God
- IOne Must Bear Witness to the Aspect of Truth Concerning God’s Incarnation
- 1. The Lord Jesus Himself prophesied that God would incarnate in the last days and appear as the Son of man to do work.
- 2. What Is the Incarnation? What Is the Substance of the Incarnation?
- 3. What is the difference between the work of God incarnate and the work of the Spirit?
- 4. Why does God not use man to do His work of judgment in the last days but instead He must incarnate and do it Himself?
- 5. What are the essential differences between the incarnate God and those people who are used by God?
- 6. Why is it said that corrupt mankind is more in need of the salvation of God become flesh?
- 7. Why is it said that God’s two incarnations complete the significance of the incarnation?
- 8. How to understand that Christ is the truth, the way, and the life?
- 9. How does God incarnating to do the work of judgment bring to an end mankind’s belief in the vague God and the dark age of Satan’s dominion?
- 10. Why is it only through experiencing and obeying the work of God incarnate that one can know God?
- IIOne Must Bear Witness to the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Three Stages of Work of God’s Salvation of Mankind
- 1. Know the purpose of the three stages of work of God’s management of mankind.
- 2. Knowing the Purpose and Significance of Each of the Three Stages of God’s Work.
- 3. How do the three stages of God’s work gradually deepen for people to be saved and perfected?
- IIIOne Must Bear Witness to the Aspect of Truth Concerning God’s Work of Judgment in the Last Days
- 1. God redeemed mankind in the Age of Grace, so why does He still need to do His work of judgment in the last days?
- 2. God’s work of judgment in the last days is the judgment of the great white throne, as prophesied in the Book of Revelation.
- 3. How does God’s work of judgment during the last days purify and save mankind?
- 4. The significance of God’s judgment in the last days can be seen in the results achieved by God’s work of judgment in the last days.
- 5. What is the consequence and the outcome of the religious world rejecting God’s work of judgment in the last days?
- IVOne Must Bear Witness to the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Relationship Between God’s Three Stages of Work and His Names
- 1. Why is God called by different names in different ages? What are the significances of God’s names?
- 2. What is the relationship between every stage of God’s work and His name?
- 3. God’s name may change, but His essence will never change.
- 4. What is the nature of the problem of man not knowing the significance of God’s name and not accepting God’s new name?
- VOne Must Bear Witness to the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Difference Between God’s Work of Judgment in the Last Days and His Work of Redemption in the Age of Grace
- 1. What is the difference between the words expressed by the Lord Jesus in the Age of Grace and the words expressed by Almighty God in the Age of Kingdom?
- 2. What is the difference between the way the Lord Jesus worked in the Age of Grace and the way Almighty God works in the Age of Kingdom?
- 3. What is the difference between church life in the Age of Grace and church life in the Age of Kingdom?
- 4. What is the difference between what the Lord entrusted people with in the Age of Grace and what God entrusts people with in the Age of Kingdom?
- VIOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Difference Between Being Saved in the Age of Grace and Salvation in the Age of Kingdom
- 1. What is being saved? What is salvation?
- 2. What is the essential difference between being saved and salvation?
- VIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly That Only That Which Christ of the Last Days Brings Is the Way of Eternal Life
- 1. One must understand that the message spread by the Lord Jesus in the Age of Grace was only the way of repentance.
- 2. One must understand that all the truth expressed by God in the last days is the way of eternal life.
- 3. One must recognize the difference between the way of repentance in the Age of Grace and the way of eternal life in the last days.
- VIIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Difference Between the Work of God and the Work of Man
- 1. What is the essential difference between the work of God and the work of man?
- 2. What is the difference between the work of those used by God and the work of religious leaders?
- 3. One must recognize the differences between the incarnate Christ and false Christs and false prophets.
- 4. One who believes in God must be able to discern false shepherds and antichrists to cast off religion and return to God.
- IXOne Must Fellowship Clearly That Christ Is the Manifestation of God Himself
- 1. How can one know the divine essence of Christ?
- 2. Is Christ really the Son of God or is He God Himself?
- 3. What is the nature of the problem of man not acknowledging the truth expressed by Christ? What is the consequence of man not treating Christ as God?
- XOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Aspect of Truth Concerning How to Know God
- 1. What is knowing God exactly? Can an understanding of Bible knowledge and theological theory be considered as knowing God?
- 2. How can one know God’s disposition and essence?
- 3. In which aspects is God’s almightiness and wisdom primarily revealed?
- 4. How has God led and provided for mankind up to the present day?
- 5. How does God dominate and administer the entire universe world?
- XIOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Relationship Between God and the Bible
- 1. The Bible is only a record of God’s two stages of work in the Age of Law and the Age of Grace; it is not a record of the entirety of God’s work.
- 2. The religious world believes that all scripture is given by the inspiration of God and it is all the words of God; how should one have discernment toward this statement?
- 3. The Bible was compiled by man, not by God; the Bible cannot represent God.
- 4. There is no way of eternal life within the Bible; if man holds to the Bible and worships it, then they will not obtain eternal life.
- 5. What exactly is the true belief in God? How should one believe in God in order to obtain His praise?
- 6. Exactly how should one approach and use the Bible in a way that conforms to God’s will? What is the Bible’s original value?
- XIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Aspect of Truth Concerning the Wise Virgins Hearing the Voice of God
- 1. How exactly should one discern the voice of God? How can one confirm that Almighty God is indeed the Lord Jesus returned?
- 2. What is the difference between the words of people used by God throughout the ages which conform to the truth and the words of God?
- 3. What is the difference between the words of God conveyed by prophets in the Age of Law and the words of God expressed by God incarnate?
- XIIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Significance of God Incarnating in China in the Last Days
- 1. God has incarnated in China in the last days; what basis is there for this in the prophecies of the Bible and in God’s words?
- 2. What is the aim and the significance of God incarnating in China to work in the last days?
- XIVOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Differences Between God’s Church and Religious Organizations
- 1. What is God’s church? What is a religious organization?
- 2. Why does God only bless the church that accepts and obeys His work? Why does He curse religious organizations?
- XVOne Must Fellowship Clearly How to Discern the Essence of the Pharisees and of the Religious World That Defies God
- 1. Why did the Lord Jesus curse the Pharisees? What exactly is the essence of the Pharisees?
- 2. Why is it said that religious pastors and elders are all walking the path of the Pharisees? What is their essence?
- 3. Why does every new stage of God’s work encounter the wild defiance and condemnation of the religious world? What is the root cause?
- 4. Are religious pastors and elders really all established by God? Can an acceptance of and obedience to religious pastors and elders represent one’s obedience to and following of God?
- 5. What is the consequence of someone who believes in God in religion and suffers the confusion and control of the Pharisees and antichrists? Can one be saved by God if they believe in God this way?
- 6. In the religious world, is it the truth and God that hold the power, or is it antichrists and Satan that hold the power?
- XVIOne Must Fellowship Clearly Whether God Is Indeed the Triune God or the One True God
- 1. Is the true God that created the heavens and earth and all things one or three?
- 2. Why is it said that “the Trinity” is the most absurd statement?
- 3. Characterizing the one true God as “the triune God” is defying and blaspheming God.
- XVIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly How to Discern Between the Reality of the Truth and Bible Knowledge and Doctrine
- 1. What is the truth? What is Bible knowledge and doctrine?
- 2. What will the consequence be if one believes in God by relying on the theological knowledge in the Bible?
- 3. Why is the truth expressed by God in the last days able to purify man, perfect man and become man’s life?
- XVIIIOne Must Fellowship Clearly What Following God’s Will Is and What True Testimony of Faith in God Is
- 1. What is following God’s will? Is it following God’s will if one only carries out missionary work for the Lord?
- 2. Is it true testimony of faith in God if one only enjoys God’s grace?
- 3. What exactly is someone who follows God’s will? And what is true testimony of faith in God?
- XIXOne Must Fellowship Clearly the Fact Why the True Way Has Suffered Persecution Since Ancient Times
- 1. Why does the Chinese Communist government wildly persecute, suppress and crack down on Almighty God and the Church of Almighty God?
- 2. Why has the religious world always denied Christ, rejected Him and condemned Him, thereby suffering the curses of God?
- XXOne Must Fellowship Clearly What Is Rapture and the True Meaning of Being Raised Up Before the Throne of God
- 1. Rapture must be based on God’s words and not on the conceptions and imagination of man.
- 2. What is true rapture?
Part One: Twenty Truths of Bearing Witness to the Appearance and Work of God
I. Words on the Appearance and Work of God Incarnate
II. Words on God’s Work of Judgment in the Last Days
III. Words on the Three Stages of God’s Work of Salvation of Mankind
IV. Words on the Relationship Between God’s Three Stages of Work and His Names
V. God Is One—He Is the Lord of Creation
VI. Differences Between God’s Work of Judgment in the Last Days and His Work of Redemption in the Age of Grace
VII. Christ Is the Manifestation of God Himself
VIII. Differences Between the Work of God and the Work of Man
IX. Truths of Discerning the True Christ From False Christs
X. How to Know God’s Work and His Disposition
XI. Words on the Relationship Between God and the Bible
XII. Whether God Is the Triune God or the One True God
XIII. Words on the Wise Virgins Hearing God’s Voice and Welcoming the Lord
XIV. Words on Being Caught Up and Raised Before God’s Throne
XV. Differences Between God’s Church and Religious Groups
XVI. How to Identify the God-Defying Essence of the Religious World and Those in Power
XVII. How to Recognize the Essence and Root of Darkness and Evil in the World
XVIII. Truths of the Arrival of Great Disasters
XIX. Truths of God Determining the Outcome of Each Sort of Person
XX. God’s Promise to Man and Man’s Destination
Part Two: Questions and Answers on Entering Into Truth Reality
I. Truths of Belief in God
II. Truths of Prayer
III. Truths of Spiritual Life
IV. Truths of Knowing Oneself
V. Truths of True Repentance
VI. Truths of Being an Honest Person
VII. Truths of Performing One’s Duty
VIII. Truths of the Preparation of Good Deeds
IX. Principles of Practicing the Truth
X. Differences Between God’s People and Service-doers
XI. How to Discern Truth Reality and Theological Knowledge and Doctrine
XII. On the Work of the Holy Spirit and the Work of Evil Spirits
XIII. How to Identify Antichrists, False Leaders, Nonbelievers, and Evil People
XIV. Truths of Fearing God and Shunning Evil
XV. Truths of Obedience to God
XVI. Truths of Undergoing Judgment, Chastisement, Trials, and Refinement
XVII. Truths of Dispositional Change
XVIII. What Following God’s Will and True Testimony Are
XIX. Truths of Loving God
XX. Truths of Knowing God